Football Manager 2011

Taurus

had a torino game got promoted but the file f*cked up and the back u went to pre seasonso started a southampton filewanted to quit in jan when the chairman sold llalana over my head..... recalled puncheon and canceled Ngussen or something like thatpuncheon murked and i romped to the championshipnow struggling to build a strong championship side got too many average players and cant compete financially with certain teamsbut think i should get play offs at leaststill holding onto chamberlain who played up front last season but now i have vivian fortune so might sell him as puncheon scores too many....but want at least 10m that would fire me to the prem easy

After some errors and a few lost save games i decided to return to my original arsenal game from when the new year patch dropped.Last season was my worst season i came 2nd in the league after winning 5 in a row and went out in the semis in CL after doing 5 in a row there.... got rid of some dead wood and brought in pjanic and promoted some youngers who had good loan spells.... Won the Euros with England and Resigned on a high note....Entered my 7th Season as Arsenal and everything was going well unbeaten in my first 12 matches, no outstanding performances but doing enough.Then this happened:poorform7.jpgSo I had to react and how i did react..... like sonothavingabar.jpgShits about to pick up !!!

• Upvote 7

You are now looking at the new Valencia manager.

• Upvote 4