Football Manager 2011

Taurus

i played a reserve/under 18 side away to watfordlost after leading the gameresignedand applied for valencia and milan.... valencia offered me more money so took oversquad is poor and they have muller who i sold to them for 30m only a 6 month contractwant madird/barca/united/inter jobs as soon as they available im gone

loaded up FM this morning clicked my arsenal fileforgot i was now in charge of valenciabeen banging it out all daywon the europa league in a sick finalcame 4th after taking over them in mid tablehad massive injury problems when i took over and a whole lot of dead woodbut them dead wood players got me through the season...basically any decent player i had was out most of the season I signed a right back and a striker that wasnt ineligible in europe after both my fit strikers were out till may after 2 games in chargeShouts out to Guarch wasnt my first choice striker i paid over the odds and had to give him 90k a week BUT he got 20 goals in 25 and smashed all valencia scoring records and that was Jan onwardssigned a new 1 year deal top 2 is my aim next season

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started with Wolves. Don't have time to play enough FM or follow anything outside England in real life anymore so my knowledge of players is slacking massively.Kind of brings it back to old school, having to do scouting etc.Spent 4m for the Summer. Brought in a goalkeeper (Smithies), two centre halves (Andre Luiz and Von Schlebrugge) and a forward (Garra Dembele).Made £11m from sales. So a nice profit.Playing very direct. 4-1-4-1 with Doyle uptop on his own. Can already tell I'm going to be an away team. Beat Arsenal away second game, followed it up with a 2-0 defeat at home to Wigan.Hope to finish outside the bottom 5. Then I should have a load to spend next season when I can tear the squad apart.

Entering season 3 with Wolves, finished 7th last year.

SmithiesSpence - Jones - Varane - EnriqueKightly - Defour - Henry - HuntNeymar - Kadlec

Is my current team (providing Neymar gets a WP), had Diego on loan last season, lol.Need a centre mid and an improved wide option.

Quick update:England rehired me after sacking Phelan...they just offered me the job thought f*ck it why not.... won the world cup again then quit as England manager would of stayed on but all my best players were in there 30s....theres no good english players coming through.The man city manager Allegri got hired as Englands new manager and i took over there after unsuccessfully trying to get the Madrid manager sacked....Left Valencia on a high built a sick first 11... only Arsenals is better.... won the league on the last day against Atletico there were still 5 teams in it with 3 games to go.....Dealt with Barca in the CL final but Atletico deal with me in the copa del rey.Think spain will be the top league again they were 3rd when i went there.First season in with City unbeaten behind Arsenal in the league about to play them for the first time since i left... its 2018/19 and all they have won is the league cup bare expensive trash in the squad.... had to buy 6 HG players Westwood, Richards, C.Ronaldo, Ramsey and one regen from chelsea who was my no.10 for England...... The way the chairman keeps injecting cash is mad..... not used to it, had Levy as my Arsenal chairman.

• Downvote 1

The way the chairman keeps injecting cash is mad
TrusssI've been winning at least 3 cups every year for the past 5 years with Sunderland and the chairman still keeps injecting cash smh

this is how you win a first league title for your new club:thatshowiroll.jpgby going all out attack at your old one.

How do i stop my players always shooting first time?Its pissing me off, like the CAM or other striker would play a nice lay off/through ball, there would be no-one around them and they just shoot first time.Even from cross's when the ball is behind him he still seems to shoot first time instead of taking it down and take a touch forward then shooting it.He has not got 'shoots first time' as a ppm