Champions League 2011/12 Draw

8BALL

Guest Portuguese

Benfica could win this group

/

Arsenal's group is tough

SNM on Dortmund and as for Marseille they should of knocked Man Utd out but poor finishing let them down

Olympiakos are full of veterans

• Downvote 1

Benfica could win this group

/

Arsenal's group is tough

SNM on Dortmund and as for Marseille they should of knocked Man Utd out but poor finishing let them down

Olympiakos are full of veterans

Gotta watch out for Marseille aerial threat Loic Remy, scored a few headers already this season.

Originally Posted by The Guardian minute-by-minute update of the draw

5.55pm: CONSPIRACY! There is a problem in the draw for the last 3 teams," says Tristan Rudgard. "Ghenk is drawn third last and they list only Groups B and E that they can be drawn into (and therefore only pick balls for those groups). However, there is no reason why they could not be drawn into group F (Arsenal's group) as there are no other Belgian teams in the draw. Penultimate team is Trabzonspor and they place them into Group B as they show no other open groups - however, there is also no reason why they could not have be drawn into Group F. Finally Dortmund are allocated to the only remaining group, F. The system broke down and did not show Group F as a valid option for the last 3 picks. Redraw?" Let's not.

how da f*ck are Arsenal in the top group of seeds? ahead of Milan and Lyon? after Milan won their league and Arsenal finished 4th?

Arsenal's group looks hardest to choose from. Any 2 could qualify and not surprise me 1 bit. predicting Marseille winning that group.

Man City have a chance to prove themselves worthy with that group, I predict them second behind Bayern,

Man City home against Bayern to be the best group stage game unless they've both qualified and the group's already won

• Downvote 3

how da f*ck are Arsenal in the top group of seeds? ahead of Milan and Lyon? after Milan won their league and Arsenal finished 4th?

Arsenal's group looks hardest to choose from. Any 2 could qualify and not surprise me 1 bit. predicting Marseille winning that group.

Man City have a chance to prove themselves worthy with that group, I predict them second behind Bayern,

Man City home against Bayern to be the best group stage game unless they've both qualified and the group's already won

Coefficient points I think.