Tattoos

CarltonLeach

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

41RdvDkkK6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Gonna get that sometime soon, been wanting it for ages now. Not sure where yet tho.

my boy wants the exact same thing it really isnt as original as u might think

and i like too smoke but fam come on

i want to get A LOT of tattoos' but not knowing what i want is really holding me back, wouldn't ever get something simply because it looks nice, would have to mean something.

Tattoos are so common these days and most people have sh*t 1s they got from the local trainee tattoo 'artist', it's like havin unmarked skin nowadays is as unique as tattoos were years ago.. wanted a sleeve for years but now i'm starting to like the idea of having a nice clean brown arm.

i want to get A LOT of tattoos' but not knowing what i want is really holding me back, wouldn't ever get something simply because it looks nice, would have to mean something.

Tattoos are so common these days and most people have sh*t 1s they got from the local trainee tattoo 'artist', it's like havin unmarked skin nowadays is as unique as tattoos were years ago.. wanted a sleeve for years but now i'm starting to like the idea of having a nice clean brown arm.

lol that is the way forward

I beleive sleeves are a fad

but one that you cant simply shove to the back of your wardrobe when you get bored of it

imagine beinf a 40 year old man with the chemical structure of weed tattoed on you

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

lol that is the way forward

I beleive sleeves are a fad

but one that you cant simply shove to the back of your wardrobe when you get bored of it

imagine beinf a 40 year old man with the chemical structure of weed tattoed on you

i was in this same frame of mind one minute im putting designs together chatting to a couple tatt artists about prices

and the next minute im having second thoughts which turn to me deciding im not ready to do it

thing is my dad is heavily tatted so its always seemed pretty normal to me but u guys are right these days seems like everyone

is tatted the amount of guys that i know with sleeves that are nothing more than a bunch of writting/clouds/angels/musicnotes etc

tatt shops all over the place must be good buisness right now

/

i dont get guys that want names on their neck it looks fuckin shit

i always wanted a sleeve like The Rock's but its all getting a bit leave it...

but your getting a tatt because you want one then surely not getting one because its in fashion makes it seem like you just wanted one before everyone else had one?

If it means that much for you to want to get it in the first place then why should everyone else having it effect you if it is just for you?