Tattoos

CarltonLeach

ay any pics of that "oww" on your batty

and what made you get it done

No.

Started off as a joke. My girls would slap my butt and say oww. Plus my love for Max. Care not what anyone thinks about it... I love it. The people who have love for the wave appreciate it so meh.

You actually sound GASSED

• Downvote 1

NO SEND

but lol @ taking any girl seriously with a tat of 'owww' and on her bum cheek at that

typecasted urself there madam

LOL each to their own. Some people won't get the joke or even like it. I was told by a particular person that it was tacky & I shouldn't do it but he liked it when he saw it. I had my reasons. Doesn't mean I'm not a serious person. Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover tbh.

He liked it cos it made his tings rise.

It was your choice so I can't say anything but marking your body as a joke can't be a good thing, the body you were born with is too special for that.

Kids/Mum/Gran tattoo's is kool imo.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ive been thinking about getting my youts name/dob on my forearm when it lands on road next year, inshallah it all goes well.

I like this font... obviously the name wont be "ryan"

5825907195_d3ff879953.jpg

gucci1-e1295014387662.jpg

NO SEND

but lol @ taking any girl seriously with a tat of 'owww' and on her bum cheek at that

typecasted urself there madam

LOL each to their own. Some people won't get the joke or even like it. I was told by a particular person that it was tacky & I shouldn't do it but he liked it when he saw it. I had my reasons. Doesn't mean I'm not a serious person. Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover tbh.

He liked it cos it made his tings rise.

It was your choice so I can't say anything but marking your body as a joke can't be a good thing, the body you were born with is too special for that.

Kids/Mum/Gran tattoo's is kool imo.

Would have been a bit hard to get a boner from the picture I showed him... it was of the word... you couldn't tell where the tatt was.

Every time I see it, I smile and it reminds me of certain moments that phrase has been used. As stupid & as meaningless it may sound to some of you lot, quite frankly... I do not care. It's not something I'll regret in years to come. It's more meaningful to me than people who get tattoos of the word mum, yet they don't even respect their parents.

/

When it lands on rd LOOOOOOL. Inshallah LOOOL GARSH.

• Downvote 1

@ Soca Junkie what idea did you have for a thigh/stomach tatt that got catted?

Lol kl @ KG

3 butterflies going up a vine...

Each butterfly designed differently...

Only thing that she didn't catt was one of my butterflies were large & had just wings with the word mum in the middle in Arabic. (She did 5 butterflies)

Sounds basic and common but it looked banging.