Have you ever been Robbed???

The Somalian

Guest Portuguese

lol

I remember I was 8/9 and in Kilburn, at Granville, was playing football but it was like world cup 5 a sides, my team were waiting for the next goal to come on.

Older guy called Ishmael come up to me

"Yo g, that watch is nice"

I said

"safe man"

He goes

"you don't wana play football in that though, will fuck up the screen and shit, let me hold that for you g"

Seemed like a good idea to me, he actually used logic.

My team went on now and we got knocked off.

Came back on the side looking for Ishmael.

My dad came to pick me up and I said I waiting for Ishmael he had my watch, my dad asked me what happened, he shook his head, said Ishmael gone with the watch.

Couldn't believe how crafty some man could be lol but it made me wise quick.

If only certain street guys used that in the business world, they would have gone CLEAR.

:rofl::lol: :lol:

house has been robbed before, year or 2 ago, few months after christmas...jan or feb, i come down...see backdoor open...then walk into the living room, see patio door open...and shits been moved around...weirdest thing about it is knowing dey was downstairs while me and fam was sleeping upstairs...#crazy

but it come off ok in the end, we merked our insurance for bare shit..slr camera's 3-4 laptops etc etc haha

but neva 1 on 1, touch wood..

Told this story before i think.

I was coming out of Hackney on the approach to Blackwall tunnell, major error i left my bag on the passenger seat and didn't lock the doors. I was waiting for the lights and i heard the door open its mad how so much goes through your mind in a split second, he reached for my bag got the handle just as i grabbed it and played tug of war for a bit. I laughed at him because his face started screwing up and told him he wasn't gonna get it, he made one last tug ripped the handle off the bag and ran down the street. I leaned over pulled the door shut just as the lights were changing and made my way, in all this i was holding my clutch lord knows how i didn't stall the car.

Someone tried for my watch at carnival, I twisted my arm back looked him in the eye and he ran away.

Both grown men.

Never had anything taken from me, it makes me so angry to think someone would try and steal my belongings infront of my eyes or take something directly from my body.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I ain't hearing nothing but bare 'missed stories' on here, and i know most of you are lying or being conservative with the truth.

/

Anyways, no, but true say year 7 times when year 11 would approach me they could have easily fucked me up and taken anything they wanted from me if they could, only thing that saved me is that my family had a bit of name in the endz, otherwise it would have been peak, especially baring in mind these were the happy slap dauys, and man were robbing guys left right and centre smh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

lol

I remember I was 8/9 and in Kilburn, at Granville, was playing football but it was like world cup 5 a sides, my team were waiting for the next goal to come on.

Older guy called Ishmael come up to me

"Yo g, that watch is nice"

I said

"safe man"

He goes

"you don't wana play football in that though, will fuck up the screen and shit, let me hold that for you g"

Seemed like a good idea to me, he actually used logic.

My team went on now and we got knocked off.

Came back on the side looking for Ishmael.

My dad came to pick me up and I said I waiting for Ishmael he had my watch, my dad asked me what happened, he shook his head, said Ishmael gone with the watch.

Couldn't believe how crafty some man could be lol but it made me wise quick.

If only certain street guys used that in the business world, they would have gone CLEAR.

:rofl::lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: certain man have no hearts :lol:

the deepest thing i ever saw is.. i was walking with my boy when i was young....me and him was like i dunno 12-13 and one older road guy from ends came up to us...we was rolling back home with kfc..he spudded me and all that..but my boy wasnt really round them kinda guys too tuff...but we went same school and shit.

dont think the road guy went inside his kfc bag....ripped half of his fillet burger and was munching it and walking off laughing... i didnt even know what to say... it happened bare quick but i could see the pain in his eyes... i woulda stopped it but i was just in shock the way man done it lmaoooo it was kinda funny though, the fact he didnt even take the whole burger, just half lmao

• Upvote 4

Told this story before i think.

I was coming out of Hackney on the approach to Blackwall tunnell, major error i left my bag on the passenger seat and didn't lock the doors. I was waiting for the lights and i heard the door open its mad how so much goes through your mind in a split second, he reached for my bag got the handle just as i grabbed it and played tug of war for a bit. I laughed at him because his face started screwing up and told him he wasn't gonna get it, he made one last tug ripped the handle off the bag and ran down the street. I leaned over pulled the door shut just as the lights were changing and made my way, in all this i was holding my clutch lord knows how i didn't stall the car.

Someone tried for my watch at carnival, I twisted my arm back looked him in the eye and he ran away.

Both grown men.

Never had anything taken from me, it makes me so angry to think someone would try and steal my belongings infront of my eyes or take something directly from my body.

NA NA NA NA BAWSE

Nearly got robbed the other week by 2 crackheads they got told some false info and tried it at knife point. One tried to stab me cleanly but I got out the way and managed to hold on to both their wrists they had hold of the knives with.

Then they actually put ballys on and tried to make me walk down a main road with them lol they must of been high as fuck to walk with me holding big nasty blades to my back I shook them off eventually tho when one turned away I ragged the other free, people say I would of done this i would of done that but truth is in that situation u just have to do what u can to not get stabbed up. I was lookin' for an opening to smash them but when you've got 2 knives to u it ain't easy.

• Upvote 3

was 17 I went to visit an ill friend, was there till about 11pm

came out his flat and went down the stairs earphones on full volume

was listening to

didn't get further than a road away and was confronted by one guy (came running from behind), couldn't hear him as he spoke, assume was the usual 'what you got for me'

he went for my headphones, was thinking wtf

I figured it was a fair 1 on 1 so started swinging

only conected once and then a barrage of punches rained down on me

realised too late he weren't alone

got tumped from behind till I hit the ground

mp4 fell out

gone

but they didn't stop

kick after kick to the head, because I would let go of my wallet

actaully felt like my last moments had arrived, was deep

but a woman came out her house and started shouting

they left me on the floor and ran think it was 3-4 not sure, spent the night in hospital

only saving grace was that they didn't get my wallet

had my college id and shit in there

• Upvote 2

Deep shit

One time I must of been going mystic fm with boundary boys and my bredrin

Basically my bredrin was on his phone not 8210 similar phone but silver

Some guys in a whip drove past

Parked up some hench nigger came out walked up behind my boy took his phone my boy ran up on the guy to get his phone back some next man came out of the car and tried swinging it my boy said fuck this and went into the stations tower block.

I would of backed it but man was carrying record box

The brehs who went radio with ran into the block as soon as the guy took the phone pussys. Then they were chatting bad man bars on mic smh

• Upvote 2

Continuing on from the Ishmael story.

So I grew up in Kilburn, but if you know Kilburn you will know Queens Park train track runs directly in the middle.

South Kilburn on 1 side and my flats on the other side of the tracks.

Man used to tease me back in the day saying I didn't grow in the ghetto, said I was uptown, I used to try fend it but still.

I didn't tell no1 about the incident except my boy in my class, he was from the other side of the tracks, I knew he knew Ishmael.

Went up to him at the end of 1 class, he was writing in his text book.

I said

"Yo Ishmael stole my watch"

He didn't even stop writing or look up, just laughed, said

"Ishmael is a BIG teef ya na lol"

I asked him when he saw Ishmael chat to him for me, he said yeah.

Made sense though cos Ishmael was the most SWAGGED OUT 13 year old I ever saw.

and he NEVER used to play football, type of nigga people be calling

"Yo you playing?"

He be like

"Nah man, these trainers are too expensive for that"

TEEF

• Upvote 3

Guest Portuguese

Deep shit

One time I must of been going mystic fm with boundary boys and my bredrin

Basically my bredrin was on his phone not 8210 similar phone but silver

Some guys in a whip drove past

Parked up some hench nigger came out walked up behind my boy took his phone my boy ran up on the guy to get his phone back some next man came out of the car and tried swinging it my boy said fuck this and went into the stations tower block.

I would of backed it but man was carrying record box

The brehs who went radio with ran into the block as soon as the guy took the phone pussys. Then they were chatting bad man bars on mic smh

Is that the station on Amhurst Road?