Have you ever been Robbed???

The Somalian

Deep shit

One time I must of been going mystic fm with boundary boys and my bredrin

Basically my bredrin was on his phone not 8210 similar phone but silver

Some guys in a whip drove past

Parked up some hench nigger came out walked up behind my boy took his phone my boy ran up on the guy to get his phone back some next man came out of the car and tried swinging it my boy said fuck this and went into the stations tower block.

I would of backed it but man was carrying record box

The brehs who went radio with ran into the block as soon as the guy took the phone pussys. Then they were chatting bad man bars on mic smh

Is that the station on Amhurst Road?

Yes is it still there ? This was like 2002

That station was to bait use to have live calls certain man ran their gums on the radio so niggers from Clapton and fields use to run up on it with guns and rob guys constantly mad days

Lawrence and that guy from highbury grove use to run it do they still run it?

Guest Portuguese

Deep shit

One time I must of been going mystic fm with boundary boys and my bredrin

Basically my bredrin was on his phone not 8210 similar phone but silver

Some guys in a whip drove past

Parked up some hench nigger came out walked up behind my boy took his phone my boy ran up on the guy to get his phone back some next man came out of the car and tried swinging it my boy said fuck this and went into the stations tower block.

I would of backed it but man was carrying record box

The brehs who went radio with ran into the block as soon as the guy took the phone pussys. Then they were chatting bad man bars on mic smh

Is that the station on Amhurst Road?

Yes is it still there ? This was like 2002

That station was to bait use to have live calls certain man ran their gums on the radio so niggers from Clapton and fields use to run up on it with guns and rob guys constantly mad days

Lawrence and that guy from highbury grove use to run it do they still run it?

No way it got shut down in 2003

yeah I remember the station it was live in 2002-03(football quizzes,prank calls,slores being exposed with their numbers being given out on air)

C/S about the live calls

Yeah him and his cousin Devon used to run it

You had guys like Napper hosting

it was madness

Nah man, I don't slip. I'm from 'country' but have been able to go all over the country in my 25 years happily. Been all over, usually drive up to London to rave now, but got the train/coach plenty of times and reached dances all over. Elephant and Castle, Bricky, Vauxhall, Junction etc etc. Been to Chapeltown in Leeds, St Pauls in Bristol, Moss Side in Manny - copped some Jamaican food around the corner from Gooch Close, casual tings.

I remember when man from Oxford used to go up to London in the early '00s to cop TNs, TN hats, records etc. That basically means reaching Global Sports in Shepherd's Bush or Oxford Street. Never had any problems on Oxford Street, used to roll up with couple like-minded man when man to go check Blackmarket Records down D'arblay Street, roll round to Footlocker, maybe go Niketown. Calm.

One of my bredrins, he's white, went up to Shepherd's Bush with this mixed race guy from the 'sticks' - a gully guy nonetheless, but he is from the sticks of Oxfordshire. These man roll up to Global and get the standard 'where you from' line or whatever, next minute its patdowns, grade gone, phones gone, 'Shire Mandem 0, City Mandem 1. Think this has happened to a couple more man from my ends than would like to admit, but never me and apart from that incident, never mine.

Guys used to get robbed all the time in Oxford. There was a single phoneshop in the ends at the time that used to be the drop off point for all the stolen phones, and ten years later the guy who runs that shop has caked nicely. Dunno about this kebab/chicken shop ting or the bookies for drop offs. Most of my mandem were mischievous, I know people who'd roll up to posh house parties and raise a laptop or a bike, couple of them used to rob more often and one of my close bredrins is currently doing an 11 stretch for street robberies in Bath. Second time he got birded for robbery, and the worst thing is man around him used to be on the same tip but fixed up.

I kinda feel like you get past the age of being robbed, but it's not necessarily true. Certain mad guys will just do robberies for the rush and the power and if they don't get it, then you get it - no matter your age.

I will still roll in any so-called 'hood' and be myself. More time when people get robbed they do something that attracts a robber to them. They might look twice, might cross the road, or just have that 'shook look' about them. I don't exude that p*ssy shit, I was raised by a strong Jamaican father who don't take. I accept that if I grew up in London it might have been different, but whatever. I don't make myself a target either, I'm not boasty.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

One of my bredrins, he's white, went up to Shepherd's Bush with this mixed race guy from the 'sticks' - a gully guy nonetheless, but he is from the sticks of Oxfordshire. These man roll up to Global and get the standard 'where you from' line or whatever, next minute its patdowns, grade gone, phones gone, 'Shire Mandem 0, City Mandem 1. Think this has happened to a couple more man from my ends than would like to admit, but never me and apart from that incident, never mine.

lol

Never knew Global was so known out the ends.

Extortionate prices.

• Upvote 1

lol

Extortionate prices.

dont be mad at them, be mad at paper

lol

Extortionate prices.

Trust.

I had never heard of Footlocker before about year 9. We had an extortionate Westworld Leather that sold '110s' for about 2 bills, dunno if you know about them - think it's franchised out. Man used to travel all over to go to Footlocker, Milton Keynes, all sorts.

It's kinda like London man JUST discovering Bicester Village...except you man are free to goon out the ting in Bicester without worrying about the locals robbing you. For a hot minute it was Oxford man's little secret..

I got 7 negs for telling, the truth you man are liars, most of you are soggy neeks who sit on the computer everyday. Its either you lot grew up in washed areas or your just plain delusional, cause true say i know many of you have actually been robbed, and not the nearly near misses that some of you have posted on here.

• Downvote 1

I got 7 negs for telling, the truth you man are liars, most of you are soggy neeks who sit on the computer everyday. Its either you lot grew up in washed areas or your just plain delusional, cause true say i know many of you have actually been robbed, and not the nearly near misses that some of you have posted on here.

Pmsl, seething with bitterness :rofl:

• Upvote 2

i had a few run ins in my time mostly because i usually roll by myself, west was peak round 03 or so when you bumped into the wrong people especially round labroke grove and bush now its washed up anyone can roll thru ill leave out the near misses havent been completely robbed in my face per se but anyway this was the next closest thing

in 07 or 08 I was round 15 used to do local paper round fulham, west ken, hammersmith ends there left my bike outside my newsagent couldnt be fucked to lock it anyone whos had a bike knows how long it is walked in for like 20 secs loaded the bag and rolled out of the shop the bike was goooorn was mad pissed had to use some any shit substitute bike but yeah that was the first clean robbery.

Few months later anyway there was this other breh that used to do a paper round in the bits too any dusty guy i thought anyway never saw him up close but he always had the same jacket on so thats how i recognize him.

We have a lil cross over point where we deliver papers in the same residence but im usually done before i see him anyway. On this day though he was up early for whatever reason. I left my bike outside the building we both deliver to, stupid thing to do but cmon its a gated residence u can only access with a key or jumping over the gate and no where to lock the bike so I roll inside like routine and drop off the womans papers.

As im on my way down the stairs i look out the wall windows they got nice view. a few bentleys a few porsches about thinking noiiice its like 5am so it should be mad quiet apart from me makin noise but i hear the gates for the cars opening slowly so im thinking huh what it do? i look down and see some fuckin nigga sittin on a bike casually waitin for the doors to open slowly on a bike.............MY BIKE i flip and go mad not the kind of stress or problem you need for this kind of shitty job im jus thinking "EWURADE THIS GOAT IS TAKIN THE PISS WHEN I CATCH HIM ITS PEAK ETC" by the time i get to the bottom hes gone with the bike so im like FUUUUUUUUUU walkin around with this kinda hefty bag is peak and not the one at all but i get on with it thinking ah well its done now next time ill be smarter and lock my shit up.

I run into my boss sayin i delivered the wrong papers on residence i got robbed on i need to redo im like ffs my bike got robbed allow me and tell him what happened, but yeah if i dont get it sorted its comin of my wages so i roll back to the place and guess who i run into this don again he didnt see me coming down the road, so i came like splinter cell ready to do this ting slippin through the dawnlight under shop umbrella he had no chance of seein me, as im gettin closer i realise this breh aint no yout he was a decent amount bigger than me not some any yout i was like FAAAAAAAK but this nigga violated me i need some sort of revenge and i werent half thinking straight so as soon as i was close enough i charged in and grabbed a nigga. i was movin quite fast so my speed carried him of the bike and i smashed him into the curb and let loose on him like my mum on parents evening nigga had no chance but from all the riding all morning and the few mins of weighing him in i was mad tired but this nigga didnt stay down he looked dazed as fuck so i ran in and started kneeing him in the face like held him like this:

defjam_03_03.jpg

he started fumbling in his wasteman jacket for something it was real quick and i was too tired and slow to stop him and he flicks out a knife i think it was knives with ridges on em he started swingin it i knew i was pissed wouldnt be able to run away with my bike either cos i was so tired he caught me quite a few times on my body but cos i was wearin double layers cos of the winter weather i only caught bruises and he was too fucked to aim for my face so i parried most of it

sf3_video_parry02.jpg

tore up my jacket though caught life could have been my skin thank god would have to take his life. I managed to grab him and wrestled him to the floor i landed on top of him knocked knife fell on the floor next to us a bit like them movie scenes i got up before him and grabbed his arm jujigatame-1.jpg and snapped his arm when i dropped back and locked it in never heard a guy scream so loud in his life the sound his arm made was music to my ears he was gonna send me home lookin like salami feds came from nowhere and broke us up i think my boss musta called them to let them know cos when i explained the story to them they were nodding and agreed with what i was telling them they dropped me back at my store and let my owner know what happened by now it was like 6.30 and i had to go school so i got let off early i was mad lucky though if it went any other way i would have got it like a child scribbling on paper from that guy, havent seen him since funnily enough if i do its peak for him the way my mum shouted at me for the ripped jacket was a madness couldnt tell her the full story cos she woulda made me quit my job lol.

• Upvote 7

Guest phonecharger

never acutally been approached or robbed directly and up till today i always thank god, fuck touchin wood

but if the situation arrised if the robber had a strap or a knife that shit is getting handed over without any hesitation

material items are anything to me a week and ill buy it again (unless its my whip)

BUBU BANG BANG BANGGGGG

/

been scammed for an iphone before tho

paid 390 got home opened the seal, all there was was 2 p coins stuck to the booklet

what took the piss is that is was buy an looking emo guy like excluax

meh, Gary Burton from aberdeen got me an ipad couple weeks after

What would her reaction be if you told her now?

I was telling my mumsy some tales from the hood that I couldn't have got away with, its hard to believe how out of touch people can be from what actually goes down out there.

I told her the other day she was mad shocked she thought she had got me away from all of these road stuff and did a good job when really i was knee deep in it, worse cos i got a younger brother who is more than likely to run into some madness soon enough. worst part is when glance around west or arent about the roads you will thing its all good and posh but its even worse when you run into hungry dons some people just dont give a fuck in this city. Wrong place or wrong time and you could be seein amy whitehouse and jesus no long