Have you ever been Robbed???

The Somalian

Oh and back in the day, I went to buy the new Arsenal away top on release day from the Arsenal shop with about 4-5 kids from my school in the summer holidays, after we copped them, instead of going home like I was suppose to, these man said lets go Oxford Street, something told me this was a bad idea as I didnt really hang out with these man, but anyway I rolled. In eagerness we all put our new tops on.

Anyway on Oxford Street next ting I know some guy drags me ino Tie Shop (I always remember this whenever I see Tie Shop) away from the people I was with, and says "Why you rolling with these white boys man? They gonna get you robbed." Anyway he's holding me up in the shop chatting this shit, then says don't leave for 2 mins, I come outside and I could see one of the boys I was with crying, and they was all like "did you get robbed too? David had £50 in his wallet and they took it."

• Upvote 3

so TF was one of them kids......

/

I remember in college i was rolling to the snooker club with one asian guy to meet some next guys already inside and there was a bag of man outside of it..... i could see my guy start to slow down his walk and the fear on his face and he comes out with "lets go back to college..." im like ^_).... I was like dont worry they probably go our college....

man said "argh take my phone please" and he gave me his phone, wallet, house keys.... im surprised he never gave me his coat.....

got to the doors now and i walk through giving and receiving that *no trouble here* nod... go to walk up the stairs and clock they cut off the asian guy.... all giving him the bars "have you got 50p?.... what phone do you have?"

i thought ahh for fucks sake and went back down to try diffuse the situation next thing i know my mans teared and left me on my ones to sort out his shit.... now instead of him they were trying to rob me.... i should of gave them the guys shit but i somehow twanged it again and ended up spudding everyone and going to the snooker club....

go back to college now and this guy is telling everyone the story of how guys were robbing me :o

long to explain what happened next... i probably posted it on rwd forums

but indians <<<<<

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Not me, but my little brother got his bike taken off him in the park once. He was like 9/10 and a group of 5 16/17 year olds came over when he fell off his bike going over some little bumpy track and one of them scooped up the bike (which looked like a crusty the clown bike under his arms one would imagine) and breezed off.

One part time police man bought my brother home and he was crying. The rage I felt that day still consumes me.

• Upvote 2

/

I remember in college i was rolling to the snooker club with one asian guy to meet some next guys already inside and there was a bag of man outside of it..... i could see my guy start to slow down his walk and the fear on his face and he comes out with "lets go back to college..." im like ^_).... I was like dont worry they probably go our college....

man said "argh take my phone please" and he gave me his phone, wallet, house keys.... im surprised he never gave me his coat.....

got to the doors now and i walk through giving and receiving that *no trouble here* nod... go to walk up the stairs and clock they cut off the asian guy.... all giving him the bars "have you got 50p?.... what phone do you have?"

i thought ahh for fucks sake and went back down to try diffuse the situation next thing i know my mans teared and left me on my ones to sort out his shit.... now instead of him they were trying to rob me.... i should of gave them the guys shit but i somehow twanged it again and ended up spudding everyone and going to the snooker club....

go back to college now and this guy is telling everyone the story of how guys were robbing me :o

long to explain what happened next... i probably posted it on rwd forums

but indians <<<<<

Awwww hell no

Please say you kept his shit?

• Upvote 1

Smh at knowing who the fuck I was of one day.

did you go private school ?

Not me, but my little brother got his bike taken off him in the park once. He was like 9/10 and a group of 5 16/17 year olds came over when he fell off his bike going over some little bumpy track and one of them scooped up the bike (which looked like a crusty the clown bike under his arms one would imagine) and breezed off.

One part time police man bought my brother home and he was crying. The rage I felt that day still consumes me.

lol the ending sounded like the punisher origin story.

cool story

• Upvote 3

Never, touch wood.

Loads of Attempted robberies when i was a young teen

swear 99-01 times was overly peak.... i see guys getting robbed for 5p... nobody was safe everyone was robbing guys and everyone was getting moved to..... was when everyone started getting mobiles....used to rob it and shot it to kebab shop guys for 30/40 a pop.

my twang game them times >>>

I actually dont know how i got away with it you know... wood green was hot people were getting moved to broad day light on the high road.

BELEE DAT.

You had to be on HIGH ALERT or with a bag of man.

196 or 68A the wrong way on the wrong day could be tearful laugh.gif

Year 9 times

Me and my "friend" were waiting at the bus stop, I go shop to buy a drink and I see bare man come to the bus stop and try move to my friend, circling him and shit...so I come back saying whats going on allow that shit, and 1 of them goes "tryna be a hero or suttin" so then they circle me chatting bare fraff in my ear how they will shank me...and guess what my boy was doing at this time? HE GOT ON THE BUS AND LEFT ME AFTER I TRY BACK HIM!!! anyways after that they managed to rob 50p off me (which is all I had at the time) next day I beat up the fake prick and tingsd his sister 2 weeks later as revenge.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Some of my boys from school and couple other people were going through Totty High Road on a 259 to Kings Cross. We're chilling on the bus and a 2 guys like 19/20 come on the bus and ask for my boy's phone. He says no and all the other neeks from my school also on the bus are QUIET. One of my boys has a short fuse and suddenly it's on. 3 of us 2 of them. Then they're not on it as they thought we were neeks too but my mad boy starts putting it on him and the other guy is getting off the bus already so it calms down. one of the girls we were with was like 'what are you doing, you're a wasteman' to the guys who tried to rob but her d*ckhead boyfriend was like like 'shhhhh be quiet' on some whispering flex. these lot are not from the bits anyway.

So everything's died down and these guys are getting off the bus. one of the boys we were with was SHOOK throughout and as soon as they get off the bus he's holding a bottle like he's on it saying 'i would of got them if it kicked off proper'.

>>>>>slipping with neeks

• Upvote 1

^^that sounds like one party I was djing at in barking newham guys gate crashed the party but was not let in so they stabbed up the breh on the door all his boys were shoock a big ten minutes when the guys had clearly gone they were coming with this let's get them talk half hearted fools

Swear 99-01 times was overly peak

BELEE DAT.

You had to be on HIGH ALERT or with a bag of man.

196 or 68A the wrong way on the wrong day could be tearfullaugh.gif

C/s

+

If you were getting the bus after an under 18s dance in Blue Orchid, Budwal or Atlantis with less than 20 man then you were walking home in ur socks

^^that sounds like one party I was djing at in barking newham guys gate crashed the party but was not let in so they stabbed up the breh on the door all his boys were shoock a big ten minutes when the guys had clearly gone they were coming with this let's get them talk half hearted fools

when was this

/

i have a couple stories but cant b arsed to type will be back with my tales from the hood later

when was this

/

i have a couple stories but cant b arsed to type will be back with my tales from the hood later

Summer of 2006

Funnily enough only a memory card from my phone was taken. Coming back from MY FIRST DAY OF UNI Lool. No trains were running due to a Bomb scare in Wloo so i had to take bus home. 57 to brixton, bus to palace the bus to lewisham. Longest journey ever.

Anyway reaching Brixton two youts get on the bus. Maybe 1 or 2 years younger than me not sure. Squeezed up next to me and started chatting rubbish. Told them to Llow it and one pulled out a shank. Can't lie I was sweating. Talked them out of taking my phone (was only a k750i) but they took my memory card and got off.

Was so pissed off that day.