Results but not performance

Captain Planet

Giroud and Podolski need to gain an understanding with the other attacking players that's all. But one thing I've noticed is Arsenal are taking shots now. On target obviously needs to be worked on but we was ALL complaining that Arsenal don't shoot. Now we are.

Cazorla is looking like he could be the best midfielder we've had in YEARS. Enjoy it people, coz when La Liga are ready...

Giroud and Podolski need to gain an understanding with the other attacking players that's all. But one thing I've noticed is Arsenal are taking shots now. On target obviously needs to be worked on but we was ALL complaining that Arsenal don't shoot. Now we are.

Cazorla is looking like he could be the best midfielder we've had in YEARS. Enjoy it people, coz when La Liga are ready...

Was you at the Skank City game?

Watching on the net, it seemed like we were being just as physical as they are towards us (barring the dangerous stupid fouls they do).

I think Giroud & Santi need to train more together, get those through balls on lock and the goals will come.

/

TBF with Giroud and that epic shot, guy probably saw Ramseys chances from last season and thought "Bun letting the guy take a shot, guy will miss it or lose the ball."

Solid performance

Diaby was the standout player, superb performance, the trio worked well

Santi again looked nice and bright, always aware and open..great play for the goal, Diaby played a nice part in that goal also

Not fussed about Grioud, we all know how it works, he needs time, not even gona evaluate his performances til nov/dec