Results but not performance

Captain Planet

Sagna should have kept quiet tbh, now Jenkz is showing that he is quite solid at RB Wenger will be thinking Sagna is 29/30, Jenkz is 20, bun benching him, guys been one of the best RBs in the league so far.

/

As for hazard, hopefully Jenkz will bully him.

Carl "f*ck*ng playing for england" Jenkinson!!!

• Downvote 1

Arsène Wenger has included Serge Gnabry, Thomas Eisfeld and Hector Bellerin in his 18-man squad to face Coventry City in the Capital One Cup third round tonight.

The talented trio have caught the eye in the Under-21 Premier League and NextGen Series this season, and will be joined by Martin Angha, Damian Martinez, James Shea and Nico Yennaris for the game at Emirates Stadium.

Elsewhere, Emmanuel Frimpong is in line to make his first appearance since rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee while on loan at Wolves in February.

Arsenal squad:

11 Andre Santos

12 Olivier Giroud

14 Theo Walcott

15 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

18 Sebastien Squillaci

20 Johan Djourou

22 Francis Coquelin

23 Andrey Arshavin

26 Emmanuel Frimpong

29 Marouane Chamakh

36 Damian Martinez

38 Martin Angha

40 Hector Bellerin

46 Thomas Eisfeld

47 Serge Gnabry

54 Ignasi Miquel

60 James Shea

64 Nico Yennaris

Martinez

Yennaris Djourou Miquel Santos

Coquelin Arshavin Eisfeld

Walcott Giroud Oxlade-Chamberlain

Subs: Shea, Squillaci, Angha, Bellerin, Frimpong, Gnabry, Chamakh

Might throw Bellerin or Angha in at RB, and put Yennaris in midfield.

I was tempted to put in a 4-4-2 as I think Oxlade, Arshavin and Eisfeld will rotate with their movement and positioning.

on the latest team news...

Thomas Vermaelen is available again for selection. Apart from that, I think from last Sunday at Man City and from Wednesday night we have only good news because everyone should be available for Saturday's game.

on returning players

We have Sagna who is back in full training, we have Wilshere and Frimpong back in full training, but of course they will not be available for Saturday.

We have still Szczesny injured, Fabianski injured, but the others should be alright. Tomas Rosicky is two weeks away, he is not far away. Szczesny is two to three weeks away.

Woah woah I never said sell Sagna. I'm thinking like AW, and the board, and just assuming someone will get sold for decent money next season. I don't want him to leave, nor sit on the bench. I'm just thinking this is what usually happens.

Us being at home I'm expecting Jenkinson to have a good game. By the time we play them again in January Sagna will be back in. Hazard will be his biggest test this season. I say that because in a month's time CJ should be on the bench.