Who lives with their other half?

Da Luv Doc

Fucking bitch switched off my Xbox before I had the chance to save the attributes I gained on my virtual pro. Felt like punching her.

Told her to never touch my xbox unless I say so.

lol

My girl tried to R.I.P my pc last year.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=46849

Fucking bitch switched off my Xbox before I had the chance to save the attributes I gained on my virtual pro. Felt like punching her.

Beta.

Your dad's waste, letting your mum fuck out.

But from when your girlfriend dictates the xbox usage in your household... UNLK.

Betamax.

• Downvote 1

Beta.

But from when your girlfriend dictates the xbox usage in your household... UNLK.

Betamax.

Guys like you are waste, yourself being a gay betazoid can not chat anything to me. She knows never to touch again, my name isn't haze-e.

Beta.

Betamax.

Guys like you are waste, yourself being a gay betazoid can not chat anything to me. She knows never to touch again, my name isn't haze-e.

:Y:

betamax.jpg

I know you wash the dishes and hoover the house while your girlfriend plays BLOPS. Unlucky innit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lived with my partner for quite awhile now.

When we first moved in together, things were easy we had spent alot of time together and knew about each others flaws. Mine being I enjoy doing everything and if you dont do it right away ill end up doing it as cant relax otherwise. This however started to piss me off once our child arrived what with looking after a young baby who I was B/F on demand and didnt sleep much and doing everything else I was knackered and felt like he wasn't doing enough to help. However in reflection this was my fault from being so incontroll in the first place. I told him though and we evened things out a lil more.

Its like everything communication is the key to any relationship.

• Downvote 1

Beta.

Betamax.

u fucking baby stop crying

because ur girl dominates u u zepa male