Steve Jobs

Flojo

Why...

apple has lost its creative direction. no steve jobs = some seriously bad decisions are going to be made once his ideas he left them have run out... stock prices will drop back to what they was a few years ago.

I am very sure they have had a roadmap laid out for the next 5-7 years

• Downvote 1

more concerned about this to be honest.

the sad part is this video clip was likely taken with a camera with the said minerals in it and watched on computer screens by people of which have the said minerals.

To be fair mac products and others are built on the blood of others namely the people of Congo, in short I do not truly care about the passing of Steve Jobs people die everyday.

Rules backed by Apple Inc. (AAPL) and Intel Corp. (INTC) to stop sales of minerals used in electronics from funding war in Central Africa took effect today, forcing miners from the region to seek new buyers in Asia, according to exporters.
Smelters are no longer buying from exporters in Goma, the center of Congo’s tin ore trade, as miners are unable to comply with the new rules yet, Kanyoni said in the provincial capital.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-01/apple-intel-backed-ban-on-conflict-minerals-may-help-spur-exports-to-asia.html

even if they stopped COMPLETELY using conflict minerals they have still built a substantial chunk of their profits from the bloodshed of people in the congo from before so while it may be some what commendable in the eyes of some it still happened. My point is why cry over HIM but not cry over the people who died from this capitalism?

• Upvote 2

how much is apple worth

how much is steve jobbs worth

does he have any family (yes i no hes adopted and he has a mum and a dad or wotever... does that mean they get his fortune...?)

has he got sons or daughters?

jobs is worth about 6.8b dollars mostly in stock shares

4bn dollars from his stake in disney (when he sold pixar to them) and another 2bn plus from his stake in apple

has a wife, 3 kids and i think one illegitimate daughter

I disagree

Jobs stepped down from his then more prominent role recently probably in anticipation of his health apple knew already they have to cope without him

this is obvious. what is also obvious is he can only foresee a certain amount into his future before his death... once they've run out of what he's told them to do they might be a bit lost. I'm not saying he's some great inventor and came up with ideas himself because he didn't BUT he made the decisions on what to bring to market and how which is the key to apples success