KMT BLACK PEOPLE....

Guest chap44uns

everyones been to a coach rave mate

its not the oscars

not everyone some humans have a thing called CLASS have u heard of that?

so now abstaining from going to a coach rave means you have class :lol:

/

at the failed mc who cant imagine me being in a rave

hark! online usuer cannot visualise another online user in a dance is this what u think about at night

tbh u shouldnt be imagining me in any scenario

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scala is just fuckery HQ.

Saw a narm yout fully pelt a bottle at one guy but he missed. He threw it like MLB pitcher, one leg off the ground, the whole 9. Hit a girl instead, the noise was sickening and I was saw this from the balcony bit.

I still wonder what happened to her cos she dropped like Apoc when he got dun in The Matrix.

truss me i seen one guy bounce a girls face off the bar once

bare teeth went missing

/

but yeah this can happen to anyone.... in my younger days was at a foam party...didnt realise them things can drown you...dropped my phone went down to pick it up and ended up picking up some guy (n/h) man was nearly in tears saying i saved his life and how he would of died.....

Sorry but, just burst out laughing reading this...

the imagery is too much... LMAO

LMFAO

"Alright mate, what you doing down there?"

• Upvote 4

everyones been to a coach rave mate

its not the oscars

not everyone some humans have a thing called CLASS have u heard of that?

so now abstaining from going to a coach rave means you have class :lol:

/

at the failed mc who cant imagine me being in a rave

hark! online usuer cannot visualise another online user in a dance is this what u think about at night

tbh u shouldnt be imagining me in any scenario

nah but them raves are tramps or youts, how old are u bruv?

Guest phonecharger

Why don't you post threads any time a white student dies in a rave from popping pills or overdrinking, you man are coons and the coonism has been embedded into your shallow brains, you always generalize your own racewith negative connotations yet fail to do this to others, its sickening, bunch of pseudo intellectuals you sound like fucking BNP members.

how about you go to a coach party/a riot instead of sitting in ur boxers typing shit and see wtf iam on about

a death in one of these raves always was bound to happen

set unis ALWAYS come to cause trouble and guess what its always the nigarghhs wid de fundz

i bet u hvnt even been to a coach rave, jus watch the videos on youtube n comment SMH

yes jason this statement is correct

• Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

And I'm not saying their bad breed they just THINK and try to FLEX like they are

this

most of these man are sendouts in there ends so use uni as there place to make a proper name for themselves

• Upvote 2

Scala is just fuckery HQ.

Saw a narm yout fully pelt a bottle at one guy but he missed. He threw it like MLB pitcher, one leg off the ground, the whole 9. Hit a girl instead, the noise was sickening and I was saw this from the balcony bit.

I still wonder what happened to her cos she dropped like Apoc when he got dun in The Matrix.

truss me i seen one guy bounce a girls face off the bar once

bare teeth went missing

/

but yeah this can happen to anyone.... in my younger days was at a foam party...didnt realise them things can drown you...dropped my phone went down to pick it up and ended up picking up some guy (n/h) man was nearly in tears saying i saved his life and how he would of died.....

Sorry but, just burst out laughing reading this...

the imagery is too much... LMAO

LMFAO

"Alright mate, what you doing down there?"

:lol: :lol:

These promoters are cowboys

Neg @ the title, however the inner city urban uni lot are a bit backwards tbh, they get to uni and still behave like they are "on ends" or "on the block" smh very cringeworthy

Stampede, South Links East etc u would expect it to kick off and in all honesty twas part of the fun and allure of these places but when ur at uni and behaving like ur in Stratford Rex or Palace Pavillion there is no excuse, no matter how drunk u are

its a shame the good urban raves attract riff raff, coz the music they play in those central clubs is piss poor but i hate rubbing shoulders with these scumbags

• Upvote 1

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3884832/Clubbers-panic-as-girl-dies.html

I cant embed the pic on thesite.

God forgive. But PMSL @ the following.

The dude with t he waves right in front.

The broad with the phone in the mouth.

A squeezy look alike at the back.Had is eyes on the exit.

lmao @ that pic

wheres the photoshop dons

Guest phonecharger

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3884832/Clubbers-panic-as-girl-dies.html

I cant embed the pic on thesite.

God forgive. But PMSL @ the following.

The dude with t he waves right in front.

The broad with the phone in the mouth.

A squeezy look alike at the back.Had is eyes on the exit.

argh man

you can even see the man in black looking down like hes trodden on suttin

Why don't you post threads any time a white student dies in a rave from popping pills or overdrinking, you man are coons and the coonism has been embedded into your shallow brains, you always generalize your own racewith negative connotations yet fail to do this to others, its sickening, bunch of pseudo intellectuals you sound like fucking BNP members.

how about you go to a coach party/a riot instead of sitting in ur boxers typing shit and see wtf iam on about

a death in one of these raves always was bound to happen

set unis ALWAYS come to cause trouble and guess what its always the nigarghhs wid de fundz

f

db

gf

db

df

b

f

ds

bgs

xfb

f

df