KMT BLACK PEOPLE....

Guest chap44uns

up to security to decide who gets in not the promoter.

even if a cunts payed 8 quid for the ticket n is now stranded in Northampton for the night until the coaches came back

shat ap

its up to the promoter to sell an appropriate amount of tickets to stop too many cunts showin up in the 1st place

no.

ultimately it is up to the club management/security to decide who gets in.

the club is not obligated to let x amount of people just because they have a ticket

ticket allocation is not down to them

i used to promote in central london so i know what im on about u c*nt - go and suck on ur mothers cesspool of a puss

• Upvote 1

even if a cunts payed 8 quid for the ticket n is now stranded in Northampton for the night until the coaches came back

shat ap

its up to the promoter to sell an appropriate amount of tickets to stop too many cunts showin up in the 1st place

no.

the club is not obligated to let x amount of people just because they have a ticket

i used to promote in central london so i know what im on about u c*nt - go and suck on ur mothers cesspool of a puss

k

might wana tell ur twisted biast logic to the old bill mate, cos seems like they just don't understand

also, suck your mum's krispy burnt rashers you hep B holder

shat ap

no.

k

might wana tell ur twisted biast logic to the old bill mate, cos seems like they just don't understand

also, suck your mum's krispy burnt rashers you hep B holder

ye?

• Downvote 2

shat ap

yeah 100% I GUARANTEE and BELIEVE i am a vet of these things from younger uni days. YOU WILL GET LEFT OUTSIDE BY SECURITY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phonecharger
Lava Ignite: Second death after Northampton club crush

Nabila Nanfuka Nabila Nanfuka died at the time of the crush on 19 October

A second woman has died in hospital 18 days after a crush at a Northampton club.

Nabila Nanfuka, 22, of Neasden, north-west London, was crushed to death at the town's Lava Ignite club on 19 October.

Laurene Danielle Jackson, 19, a student from Wembley, was taken to hospital where she died on Sunday.

The club has since closed after Luminar, which ran the venue, went into administration.

quite mad how both of these girls are from the same ends and literally live a bus ride away from each other

MAD

rip

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

pissed for the promoter he should not be shifted at all clubs fault

SNN2127A--6821_1394751a.jpg

What is wrong with these people though?

Looks like a groping deevs wet dream lol

Either the girl in yellow is a giant or it looks like she's being carried on that guys shoulder