KMT BLACK PEOPLE....

Guest chap44uns

tbh if they can charge the promoter they might aswell charge all them niggas in that there picture coz its more their fault (smh)

:/

if its their fault....then I guess it was just as much her fault for bein there too

n if this promoter sold too many tickets, then obviously he should be held responsible

been at a few places that coulda ended up worse than this

embrace in sheffield 1 freshers was fucked, bare girls passin out from the heat, 100s of people stuck on concrete stairs

custard fac in brum 1 new years the feds came n startin chuckin random people out cos it was too busy

tbh these pics don't look bad at all, least it weren't a big club/event

tbh if they can charge the promoter they might aswell charge all them niggas in that there picture coz its more their fault (smh)

embrace in sheffield 1 freshers was fucked, bare girls passin out from the heat, 100s of people stuck on concrete stairs

was nuts

i remember thinking its amazing no one fell through the barrier on the stairs

:/

if its their fault....then I guess it was just as much her fault for bein there too

n if this promoter sold too many tickets, then obviously he should be held responsible

been at a few places that coulda ended up worse than this

custard fac in brum 1 new years the feds came n startin chuckin random people out cos it was too busy

tbh these pics don't look bad at all, least it weren't a big club/event

if you read it properly ud clock i mean its peoples stupidness and acting like cunts not the promoter letting too much people in. security control that NOT the promoter

security control that NOT the promoter

depends

if the geeza sold too many tickets than he had space for, then its on him, security aint got nothin to do with how many head show up on coaches

was nuts

i remember thinking its amazing no one fell through the barrier on the stairs

yh was a funny night

shows that it probably did have somethin to do with the calibre of the people at that night that people got hurt, cos embrace was just fuuucked, n no1 died

different tier of student scum tbh

• Downvote 2

up to security to decide who gets in not the promoter.

even if a cunts payed 8 quid for the ticket n is now stranded in Northampton for the night until the coaches came back

shat ap

its up to the promoter to sell an appropriate amount of tickets to stop too many cunts showin up in the 1st place

• Upvote 1