Gay Couples To Be Allowed Weddings In Church

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest phonecharger

Lol at Christianity

lool at the roadman who forced u into islam

my fam is muslim

go and wear a necklace wiv judas on a cross

is this the same judas in Quran who appears to be a prohet of god

or the other judas who cant afford a oyster to the job centre for to sign for di jsa

• Downvote 1

the day i see 2 bearded guys in the mosque getting married i know judgement day is round the corner, not denying there is homosexual muslims but its all kept quiet and done behind closed doors, and thats how it should be, if ur gay it dont bother me but dont be all camping it up and acting like a woman, and i definitely dont need to see holding hands/kissing etc

the day i see 2 bearded guys in the mosque getting married i know judgement day is round the corner, not denying there is homosexual muslims but its all kept quiet and done behind closed doors, and thats how it should be, if ur gay it dont bother me but dont be all camping it up and acting like a woman, and i definitely dont need to see holding hands/kissing etc

Yep c/s this I'm tolerant but when I'm on road and see men holding hands and kissing it does sicken me

2012 gaiz........the mayans said so

saw some article on facebook yday .. that lipless c*nt cameron was telling Nigeria and ghana that britain will withhold aid from them for speaking out against gay marriage in THEIR countries and making it illegal.

a quote from a Nigerian minister was suttin like " who does he think he is telling us what we can make legal and not, he still thinks that he's our colonial over lord. let him keep his aid and his gay marriage, who asked him for aid anyway?":lol:

They were wrong.

Their world ended 500 years ago.