Ok its official

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Details as in sexual exploits what happened

I then asked him how many guys he has been with just to clarify if the guy was gay. Hardly actions of someone who is confussed mearly getting some information to help with his dilemma

If I had ask man to pm me like PHONECHARGER did you could question my motives

But your attack on me is merely school ground reteric on a subject you are clearly not equipped with to handle so you resolve this to going to the lowest dominator to attack others so you can not be accused of being gay.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Details as in sexual exploits what happened

I then asked him how many guys he has been with just to clarify if the guy was gay. Hardly actions of someone who is confussed mearly getting some information to help with his dilemma

If I had ask man to pm me like PHONECHARGER did you could question my motives

But your attack on me is merely school ground reteric on a subject you are clearly not equipped with to handle so you resolve this to going to the lowest dominator to attack others so you can not be accused of being gay.

That's funny cos ur the one who actually appears to be on the attack I merely asked u a question and backed up my reasons for asking when requested

Your the one on the defence u contradicted urself in the same post u can try and trivialize it by attempting to deflect this onto me with ur patronizing talk but the fact remains that u wanted to know how many men a gay man had slept with

Why the fuck would you possibly want to know this information???

I've given no reason to be accused of being gay u on the other hand...

boy..

• Downvote 1

The general tone of your post was to try insinuate that I have homosexual tendencies which I don't. Guy saId he was bi which I thought he was joking about I asked him how many people he had slept with to see if he was intrested in just one guy or was truly gay by sleeping with other men. It was not for some sort of vouyer fetish I was just trying to get an understanding of the situation. Do you honestly think I am gay never that. Only thing I can be accused of being tolerant and asking questions to someone who is clearly in conflict with himself. Hardly warrants me being accused of being confussed.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I don't agree with homosexuality in anyway but someone said something to me the other day that did actually make me stop and think

They said imagine it was the other way round and everyone was gay but u liked chicks and society was trying to force you to be gay and told u wanting to fuck a sexy woman was wrong and how fucked u would feel cos that's what it must feel like for gays and to them wanting women is as strange as wanting men is too me

Kinda nuts when u look at it like that but I dunno I still don't get how a man cannot love tits and p*ssy

• Upvote 1

I don't agree with homosexuality in anyway but someone said something to me the other day that did actually make me stop and think

They said imagine it was the other way round and everyone was gay but u liked chicks and society was trying to force you to be gay and told u wanting to fuck a sexy woman was wrong and how fucked u would feel cos that's what it must feel like for gays and to them wanting women is as strange as wanting men is too me

Kinda nuts when u look at it like that but I dunno I still don't get how a man cannot love tits and p*ssy

74647593_wtf_gif.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rah why have bare man been pm'ing you? I beg you expose them?

I aint even gonna get slightly offended for what you jus dropped, cos I was about to unload a tirade of venomous language on you, I realised that if I was living with what you are, there would be a high chance I might dead myself

and if you end up deading yourself cos of a mad tirade I might get in trouble

but srsly life phail

sounds like he was infatuated with one of his bredrins I doubt your a fully fledged homo, come like that film where don was obsessed with some bredda forgot the name of it.

you're just too close to your boys and you decided to manifest this through sum dodgy desire, bro you need to distance yourself from your boy cos you're wayyyy too close and its not healthy

• Downvote 1

If you are fully straight, how did it happen?

This goes thru my head the hole time

I think it started wen I broke up wiv this girl

Also it occurs wen I smoke a load of skunk

Jus get this mad thoughts in my head .. Some got carried out

But is not like I've ever enjoyed doin any of them

Best way to explain it is like some evil spirit posseses me

• Downvote 2