Man City & Arsenal To ''Fight It Out For Reus''

Mame Biram Diouf

That Cazorla guy being mentioned was mad disrespectful to the other participants still.

please respect santi 

Every other player mentioned has an argument for playing for any team in the world.

Cazorla doesn't.

Hazard is the only one out of the 6 mentioned that walks into ANY team. The rest have either been sold from them teams or nearly joined and it didn't happen. They all hold bench if they're lucky.

Lol @ that being a wild statement when half of you don't even watch Bundesliga until Munich started destroying Europe. Reus isn't top tier yet and doesn't even belong in a conversation with Hazard yet, Cesc has been sold by the same team he can apparently walk into. Hazard is your only argument and this season he doesn't touch Sanchez.

I'm not breaking Chelsea down any further. But lol @ talking about Santi like that. That's more disrespectful than anything I said. :lol:

I never said anything about players walking into any teams.

Respect Reus please Goli

I've been watching and supporting Dortmund since the 90's please don't ask me to respect a player and a team I watch more than you.

No need to turn this into a d*ck measuring contest, I have been watching and posting about Reus since he broke through at Broussia Moch and have been watching Dortmund since Rosicky, Koller and Amorosa