Week 13 - Premier League 11/12 & CC - EL

User

Henderson isn't ready yet to be polite about it.

Carroll is just awkward within our team, he's a good option to have coming off the bench but options shouldn't cost you nowhere near 30 million

/

Lucas Leiva is top 3 selected in the league, olololol at the times man were telling me Anderson and Ramires were streets ahead of him.

Enrique is a beast, a snip at £7.5 million.

Lucas Leiva is top 3 selected in the league, olololol at the times man were telling me Anderson and Ramires were streets ahead of him.

lol sorry what?

Top 3 selected in the league at doing what exactly?

Ball playing midfield destroyer, breaks up play and distributes the ball brilliantly.

To think you were questioning his quality whilst putting names like Cattermole forward as an improvement.

tumblr_lr9nf8nXJ51qeascao2_500.jpg

i swa some stats jus now

somethin like 92% pass completion granted mostly sideways

100% aerial challenges won and 100% of tackles won or somethin ridiculous

honestly from what i saw today liverpool is the most lop sided team ever...

couple super men in that team.. suarez lucas adam enqrique johnson agger and reina... carry the dead weight.. and the dead weight is TRULY dead..

This sideways pass myth has been debunked a million times before.

He passes the ball forward more than Alonso did and often makes the pass before the assist.

His passing range is massively under rated, he slides 20-30 yard balls into the forwards in tight areas on a regular.

couple super men in that team.. suarez lucas adam enqrique johnson agger and reina... carry the dead weight.. and the dead weight is TRULY dead..

Cant argue with this right here... I cant fucking wait for a fit Gerrard. Superman needs to take the kryptonite of his groin/ankle/whatever it is this time.

loool top 3 no chance

Levia imo is not better than my guy Youssouf Mulumbu..

He had a slight dip in form but Mulumbu is a cracking player, he was outstanding yesterday v Spurs, particualrly his battles with Sandro

lol ok

You used to give him stick for being too lightweight and not being able to handle the physicality of the league, it doesn't get much more physical than Yaya and he bossed him.

He's a top player and a snip at £5.6 million.

Lucas still 'not that good' ? :lol: he's constantly 'not better than ______'. soon as said player is clearly outclassed u never hear their name again and someone else is pulled up as a comparison. quite funny the fact he's 24 and players 7 years older are being mentioned asif its a bad thing he's apparently not as good as them.

To think Lee Cattermole was apparently better than him not so long ago, some nonsense. Whats worse is the fact its the teams he pulls out the best performances agains whos fans cuss him the most