Week 13 - Premier League 11/12 & CC - EL

User

Kenneth lol spunked all that money down the drain, what was he thinking lool..id take Sheyi over Suarez any day of the week

Champions League sides bar the Chavs all dropped points

Also wtf was Harry thinking trying to sign Adam lool

Of course you would, you've been championing Wenger to sign Kevin Davies for fucking years

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spurs fans are overly boasey right now.

Kind of nauseating.

Exactly like the Arsenal fans so many of them complained about. You're good right now, but you're still yet to do anything, eesh.

why do you think we are doing it?

Kind of nauseating.

Exactly like the Arsenal fans so many of them complained about. You're good right now, but you're still yet to do anything, eesh.

To be exactly like the Arsenal fans you complained about...

Yet they won doubles and had one of the best footballing teams this nation has ever seen. Like I said, you're a good side, have a very good squad and play some nice football, but you haven't done anything so some of the arrogance that accompanies some of the posts in here lately is just abit :/.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We had good perfomances all over the place, whole back line did well. Lucas was great, what Adam lacks in skill and ability he makes up for in effort same with Kuyt. Downing was good enough.

Can we sell Henderson please, his miskicking and hesitations are pissing me off. Carroll was unlucky not to get the winner at the end. He was brought to Liverpool (For waaaaaay too much) to win headers like that. It was an outstanding save to keep it out.

Hart and Kompany were citehs best players but as I said on 75th minute Lucas was man of the match.

Henderson stick is the same as Lucas got and Lucas was purchased for 5million, so price tag means nothing to me.

Calling for the sale of Henderson after 13 games (played all over the pitch) is ridiculous, if you're a Liverpool fan, you're shitty unconstructive criticism is probably part of the reason he hasn't settled in.

I'd rather have Henderson for 16 or 20 million than Poulsen for free.

Kind of nauseating.

I dunno really, it reminds me of one of my boys who used to get overly happs when he won a game on pro cos he was used to passing the pad.

Lucas came from Brazil tho...

Not sure what you mean.

I'm saying price is nada, when you consider these two players are getting abused in pretty much the same way.

Criticise Downing, fine. He is 27 and should be performing much better.

Henderson isn't going to be an amazing baller, but he will be a good player. He didn't set his price tag.