Mario Gotze

TF S4DK

Lets be honest he wasn't going anywhere this summer, he was on a really low wage and their was genuine interest from us to the point an agent uses us to help his client get a better deal for £75k a-week.

The kid has talent but is still raw and needs more game time at Dortmund.

Plus the German top flight is a great league, some of the German youngsters are machines.

Would Wenger (I mean your board) pay a 19 year old £4.6M a year?

Yes, for that 19 year old, I'd guess thats what we was offering...

Wenger sees him as Cesc's replacement as he had a similar assist rate, lol, and them wages is lower than Cesc's.

Now Wenger has to look at the tr0ll Hazard again, or try get Gourcuff on the cheap.

Lets be honest he wasn't going anywhere this summer, he was on a really low wage and their was genuine interest from us to the point an agent uses us to help his client get a better deal for £75k a-week.

The kid has talent but is still raw and needs more game time at Dortmund.

Plus the German top flight is a great league, some of the German youngsters are machines.

+1

Bundesliga clubs are financially solid and pay good wages, and in contrast to French clubs (and even English clubs now btw.), for example, they don't have the disadvantage of high tax rates. This is the reason why it's highly unlikely for the Bundesliga to become a feeder league for others, no matter how many talents Germany produce

Would Wenger (I mean your board) pay a 19 year old £4.6M a year?

Yes, for that 19 year old, I'd guess thats what we was offering...

Wenger sees him as Cesc's replacement as he had a similar assist rate, lol, and them wages is lower than Cesc's.

Now Wenger has to look at the tr0ll Hazard again, or try get Gourcuff on the cheap.

Forget Gourcuff any one season wonder and he will always be a big fish in a small pond

Wenger must go all out for Hazard this summer

Vermaelen and Gervinho must play their part too