Week 15 - Premier League 11/12 & El Clasico

User

Guest Portuguese

JOEY BARTON admits that he is 'really amused' by Manchester City bad-boy Mario Balotelli.

Both players have created plenty of headlines for all the wrong reasons while wearing the City shirt — and Barton admits that some of the things 'Super Mario' gets up to 'are a bit worrying

'The QPR midfielder said: "I find him really amusing. He's just a young boy trying to find his way in life"Some of the things he has done are petty but they get blown out of all proportion

"On the flipside of that you've got golden boy Jack Wilshere, who's done a lot worse things than Balotelli yet it's massively played down"He and Balotelli are having the same sort of problems off the pitch but one is perceived to be a goody two shoes!"

Guest Portuguese

Marca predicting a front 3 of Villa-Cesc-Messi...which would be good for us because the idea of Cesc as a false 9 (someone who goes behind the defences) which will allow us to sit deeper than we prefer), it means there is no width in the attacks for Barca. Even Villa always moves inside, and Arbeloa/Lass will find it easy to sweep up. I hope Pep sleeps on this and does not address this at all

One disadvantage though is that Messi will be up against Marcelo. Even with Di Maria helping out, I don't think that'll be enough to stop Messi.

In defence, I really want Pique to start without Puyol

/

For us it is quite clear how we will play:

------------------Casillas

Arbeloa------S. Ramos-----Pepe-----Marcelo

-------Lass------Alonso-----Khedira

Di Maria--------Benzema------------Ronaldo

Mourinho trying to play some mind games as to whether it will be Higuain or Benzema but so far this season Benzema has been the first choice and I don't think Jose will vary from that. It's a big occasion for Benzema. Another opportunity to prove that he has become that guy in the last 12 months. The other doubt is Arbeloa. He is struggling with a bit of an injury picked up against Ajax. If he is not fit to play, Lass will fall into the right back position with Coentrao coming into midfield. I don't prefer Coentrao in midfield but he tends to release the ball quicker than Lass who is often caught in possession and that could be important with Barcelona's high octane pressing game. Plus Lass' pace might be useful in matching up with whichever of Barcelona's wingers is coming down his flank.

Your about as Portugese as bangers and mash ya c*nt

:rofl:

Szczesny, Djourou, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Van Persie, Gervinho

Substitutes: Almunia, Miquel, Frimpong, Benayoun, Rosicky, Arshavin, Chamakh.

Smh at Almunia being just a injury away from ruining my Christmas, defensive injury away from Squid playing too... Life this can not be.

People on the radio and tv talking like Everton gonna be easy, I dunno about that.