you see people in pen...

CaoS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually thinkin the same thing the other day, guess they just have alot of time and nothing else to do
my bredrin has got a t.v and ps2 in his cell still.
Yes, but he doesnt have his FREEDOM
Well he should'nt of stabbed his girl in the heart then innit.

dont know about that once a week shout there lad
When your banged up for 23 hours a day they aint letting you out all the time to go gym.
true, that one hour you have to shower and stretch your legs outside.. if you got a job though your lucky, its sh*t money something like 2 pound a week for working 9-5 lol

my dad came out blench he said its cuz they stock u up on protein and carbs in therealmost every meal is potatoe or rice, with meat and veg (thats why he hates mash potatoe now)so then all u do in ur leisure time is work it out, run about, boxplus u hav to defend urself in there, not really in young offenders but in pen yh

I was actually thinkin the same thing the other day, guess they just have alot of time and nothing else to do
my bredrin has got a t.v and ps2 in his cell still.
Yes, but he doesnt have his FREEDOM
Well he should'nt of stabbed his girl in the heart then innit.
Well no, not really.Twas kinda my point... he has tv, ps2 but no freedom

my dad came out blench  he said its cuz they stock u up on protein and carbs in therealmost every meal is potatoe or rice, with meat and veg (thats why he hates mash potatoe now)so then all u do in ur leisure time is work it out, run about, box
thats wot i wanted to knowsafe

Most man in pen come out with some funky build like skinny lower body some big chest and arms