ULTIMATE NIGGABITCH = RIHANNA

Goddaz

When Black people stop using the word 'Nigga' so frivolously, it might actually make a difference.

When the ignorant rappers and urban 'yoofs' keep trying to tell me that 'Nigga' is ok but 'Nigger' isn't, that's when I know that some people are inherently brain damaged.

As in, stupidity and ignorance that goes back generations.

Someone in the thread earlier said that Pakistanis refer to themselves as 'Pakis', yeah they might do amongst themselves and their peers, but never in the same throwaway manner that these rappers use. What does referring to yourself as a 'Nigga' actually achieve? Street cred? Pfffft.

that's besides the point

you're trying to make this our fault, when there is no one to blame in this instance other than a woman who thought she would get away with racism

• Upvote 1

When Black people stop using the word 'Nigga' so frivolously, it might actually make a difference.

When the ignorant rappers and urban 'yoofs' keep trying to tell me that 'Nigga' is ok but 'Nigger' isn't, that's when I know that some people are inherently brain damaged.

Someone in the thread earlier said that Pakistanis refer to themselves as 'Pakis', yeah they might do amongst themselves and their peers, but never in the same throwaway manner that these rappers use. What does referring to yourself as a 'Nigga' actually achieve? Street cred? Pfffft.

that's besides the point

you're trying to make this our fault, when there is no one to blame in this instance other than a woman who thought she would get away with racism

Oh believe me I'm not laying blame on anyone else but this editor. All I am saying is, the lax attitude to use of the word in mainstream media does not help.

that's besides the point

Oh believe me I'm not laying blame on anyone else but this editor. All I am saying is, the lax attitude to use of the word in mainstream media does not help.

fair enough, but to me that just seems like a weak excuse

/

as for the mainstream media I've never seen anything that empowers minorities given any air time (correct me if I'm wrong)

and it is not black people who are in control of radio stations and TV

no they dont trivialise it. because thats all you see

the word has a meaning..end of.

you dont see loads of non white people in public office being convicted or apologising or getting into hot water for using the word

occasional few agreed

but mostly white people nearly all of the time

the problem is with them, not with the black people using the word.

ur just a twat also yapping for no reason, bringing out stupid defence of suarez as well talking shit about lost in translation. cuntface.

• Upvote 2

The word has meaning and to some people it has strong connotations of a time when being black meant you were subjected to subhuman treatment.

People weren't comfortable with it then and if they're not comfortable with it now I respect that and understand me walking around calling my people niggas infuriates them. Go around your elders and use nigger casually to see if they think you're trivialising it.

Fruit.

• Downvote 1