Domestic violence

Fresh

From what I know there has never been any physical violence between my mum and dad but in my early years I remember a lot of loud arguments. And where my dads a bit of a spiteful c*nt he would say some nasty sh*t. Got to about 13 and one night I was balling my eyes out and I think that's when my dad realised sh*t needs to change or it could really start affecting me.

He's said many times the only reason he stayed with my mum was because of me. And I'm grateful for that coz f*ck knows what could of happened to me growing up with a single mum on an estate in east London

Guest chap44uns

I know this isn't really a laughing matter but this one girl I used to link told me how her ex used to beat her in front of her son.

She said he used to beat her upstairs then go and sit in the kitchen eating his conflakes while listening to d-block. Burst out laughing in her face.

The imagery killed me

xz

cx

zc

xzxzc

i was woken up by one program called eye for an eye this morning.

one guy, went somewhere with his boy or something, met this chick, i think his boy knew her, chick said her lease is up so man invited her to live with him (lol)

anyways like 2 weeks later she left and took all his sh*t

he brought her to court and her excuse is he said make yourself at home, whats mine is yours, so she took all his sh*t and pawned it

LMAO

xbox, TV, sofas, everything

if that aint a reason to beat up a bitch....

I know this isn't really a laughing matter but this one girl I used to link told me how her ex used to beat her in front of her son.

She said he used to beat her upstairs then go and sit in the kitchen eating his conflakes while listening to d-block. Burst out laughing in her face.

The imagery killed me

xz

cx

zc

xzxzc

PMSL

From what I know there has never been any physical violence between my mum and dad but in my early years I remember a lot of loud arguments. And where my dads a bit of a spiteful c*nt he would say some nasty sh*t. Got to about 13 and one night I was balling my eyes out and I think that's when my dad realised sh*t needs to change or it could really start affecting me.

He's said many times the only reason he stayed with my mum was because of me. And I'm grateful for that coz f*ck knows what could of happened to me growing up with a single mum on an estate in east London

You_re+acting+like+a+little+bitch+right+now.gif

:rofl:

Nah I'm f*ck*ng with you son.

• Downvote 3

The imagery killed me

xz

cx

zc

xzxzc

PMSL

mann....domestic violence is no laughing matter

but THAT is f*ck*ng hilarious lmaoooo

• 2 weeks later...

when i was about 17 i useed to hang around with my older cousin and his friends in maryland. There was this one guy who was like my cousin's codee, the breddah who got the call when madness needed to be done. U know them guys that are never around for too long, because they just go on too aggy to not end up dead or in pen. This guy was worse. I honestly think he was a low level sociopath. Hated running into him in the ends.

anyway, me and one younga that use to follow (kid was about 14) were chillin in this guys house. My cousin and two other older boys were also there. This guy is arguing with his chick in the kitchen while we're all in the sitting room watching some sh*t.

10 minutes into the shouting my cousin turns to me and the younger and says, we should kick out it's about to get too real for us. Obviously i have no idea what his talking about but i'm still chattin sh*t about how i'm certified blah blah blah. He smiles and just says cool big man, just dn't look. At this point i'm just confused.

Next thing i know this girl comes bursting through the kitchen door into the sitting room and this breddah is chasing her. She tries to run for the door but he pushes her from behind and she falls face first into the door handle. She goes down and this breddah gets on top of her and starts giving her the slow bangs. By slow bangs i mean, before every punch he waits a bit as if to power up and make sure he catches her in the face. This guy is a BIG guy, bait gymers.

Obviously i'm staring horrifyed, the breddah catches me looking and is like "WHAT THE f*ck U LOOKING AT", i snatch my head back to the tv screen. To this day i can honestly say that watching that tv while hearing him give her these slow blows to the face, the sound she made after each one, is one of the worst memories of my life.

Looked over at my youngas face and i see him staring at the tv with tears rolling down his cheeks. After the 5th or 6th blow the breddah stopped. Then my cousin asked him about some rave like nothing even happened.

That was the last time i ever hung out with them man again

Last time i had any interest in being a ban man

I honestly believe that the "realist" breddahs have killed a very human part of themselves, and i have no interest in doing that.

Hate domestic voilence

• Upvote 1

I really really shouldn't do but when you said about your younger and the silent tears I laughed.

Story sounds terrible though, feel for the chick.

+

I've seen quite a bit of this as a child, I always used to have to step in, it's a bizarre situation all-round really, I think it's an absolutely abhorrent thing to do, but as Mike said, I have had women try to push my buttons as far as the possibly can simply because they know they have that shield of 'I won't be hurt', in the same way a male never would, if you're a man, you know if you talk a certain way to another man, someone's gonna get fis' up.

• Downvote 1

oguys story is horrible

/

one of my friends was tagged in a pic on facebook recently

this guy had posted up an album of 7 pictures of his girls face, black eye bruised an all sorts

the title of the album was something along the lines of 'im proud of this'

and then hes said that she is 7 months pregnant and he did it cos she threw something at him first

and hes tagged a bunch of his mates in the album

so crazy, i think its been taken down now, but i couldnt get my head around it at all

O-Guy's story made me :rofl:

The tears were flowing like O-Guy's younger swear down lmao.

Some women are just f*ck*ng victims, hard to feel sorry for idiots.

lol i swear u've been on this female battery vibe from day

/

i fully see hw u man find it funny. i definitely would of laughed at that image if the context wasn't so real for me

• Downvote 2

lol the thing that made me laugh is I recently saw a Spike Lee film called "Sucker Free"

Some hood sh*t based in San Francisco, your story coulda almost been scripted for that film, not the domestic violence but just the setting.

I think women who stay in those situations are just as culpable tbh.

O-Guy's story made me :lol:

The tears were flowing like O-Guy's younger swear down lmao.

Some women are just f*ck*ng victims, hard to feel sorry for idiots.

what if she was light skin and mixed race and the man beating her was blick with rough Aff hands who doesnt clean his nails?

• Downvote 2