FA Cup Round 4 & Week 23

User

Papering over the cracks.

No good feeling off this result.

We lose 3 and its a 'bad patch' we win one and its 'where we turn around our season'.

Finishing below the scum any season is a travesty, thats all.

I'm only unhappy cos I know we likely to be away to a Martin O'Neill side, kmt. While Tottenham get easy draws...

sorry just for a bit of ol footy knowledge since arsenal moved to north london have they never finished below spurs? ever?

They finished ahead of us in 87 i think (third), but then soon returned to their rightful place of mediocrity, which im confident they will again, unless they are able to rebuild the ageing squad that Arry has left them with

Had a feeling it would be a decent game

tbh they scored 2 against the run of play, both goals well worked from their perspective but terrible goals for us to concede... but the momentum was always with us so u cud see us coming back

Walcott was a threat all game 2be fair to him, Oxo did well again would like to see him centrally, with Diaby out we need that explosive burst from deep centrally

Rosicky played well again, only thing is he still thinks hes playing with Cesc & Hleb and plays it too narrow in the final 3rd..after losing 3 on the spin we showed good character to come back

Lol @ the Villa fans on their big day out refusing to give the ball back

Guest whowantswhat

Oh and Aaron Ramsey actually looked like a player in the second half.

Ramsey reeks of average at the moment think Rosicky was much better. Ox impressive again.

Coz guys like him and wally(and a few others) cant play tippy tappy, need to play that quick direct game, especially at home. Slow the game down when your 2 up or away from home.

/

Our concentration is terrible. Seems like we dont notice/ignore danger. Much needed win though.

Oh and Aaron Ramsey actually looked like a player in the second half.

Ramsey reeks of average at the moment think Rosicky was much better. Ox impressive again.

Rmasey did what he's suppose to do in the final third, Cesc would have saluted the way he drew the penalty.

Dont wanna see Rosicky in the final 25 no more, he's useless.

"If it was an elbow in the face, yes I would like them to look at it," said the Villa boss when asked if he wanted the FA to take action.

"I don't like to point the finger at players, but it's something you don't like to see. I saw it in real time and I haven't seen it again on television, but it looked like he hit him in the face with his elbow. Cuellar is not someone to go down if he hasn't been hurt."