Amir Khan gets engaged..gives GF 100k ring

MARVELL

Especially Nigerian barbers who all seem to support Chelsea

LOL this.

Nah chelsea is well supported ard in naija still.

pops was telling me when they won the CL.

The local gov was giving out free guiness to people on the street to celebrate.

But yeah barber shop is jokes. All sort of characters.

The brother in the chopper suit. That shots different gear week in week out, from pomade, massage kit, share opportunities,

The oriental woman walks in picks up the broom and start sweeping the floor, she gets close to you then whispers 'dvd'

The Fenomeno brother who spits football knowledge and gives a mini biog of every player that comes up on skysports news.

The penticostal church guy, muslim bruh and the pro black bruh arguing about politics. religion, Di daemons master plan

The yardie gurl with the backoff working in the salon faurther back. The place goes all silent when she walks pass and all the barbers and the other make a comment int here language.

The yardie brother in the white versace v kneck top, white jeans, tns, mini dreds, stack of rave flyers next to an empty plate of rice and pees next to his barber chair. Usually on the phone to some chick.

• Upvote 7

LOL this.

The brother in the chopper suit. That shots different gear week in week out, from pomade, massage kit, share opportunities,

The oriental woman walks in picks up the broom and start sweeping the floor, she gets close to you then whispers 'dvd'

The Fenomeno brother who spits football knowledge and gives a mini biog of every player that comes up on skysports news.

The penticostal church guy, muslim bruh and the pro black bruh arguing about politics. religion, Di daemons master plan

The yardie gurl with the backoff working in the salon faurther back. The place goes all silent when she walks pass and all the barbers and the other make a comment int here language.

The yardie brother in the white versace v kneck top, white jeans, tns, mini dreds, stack of rave flyers next to an empty plate of rice and pees next to his barber chair. Usually on the phone to some chick.

Yeah, you're that guy M12 is referring to.

LOL this.

why :lmao:

killed me pos on the rest also

I started to go to a new barber (Nigerian) because the one I use to go to is just to slack bare mans chatting sh*t about football and drinking beer (yes nigerians) super cup final was the last straw was in there for time with about 15 other man 13 of which were just there to cotch and chat sh*t. This new guy is safe and turns out he knows my bredrin and his cousin and was with us when we came around 20 man deep to arms some guy about 10 years ago at Newham college (small world). For some reason I dont like going west indian barbers

LOL this.

why :lmao:

killed me pos on the rest also

My barber told me that if shes coming into the shop to hustle the customers. She has to contribute in some way. So ,she gves the place a quick sweep, flashs the dvds and hops back out. She asks you the same 'dvd' quesiton about 3-4 times.

Last time I was in there for a trim. Some MLK type dude was trying to knock her hustle. Started this debate about why black people foks like been consumers and easy to patronise.

Too many comical moments in there.

Barber shop talk is entertaining but it can get annoying.

Way too many trolls for my liking.

Especially when the yard man are in th venue, they love a moan!

But you see when chicks come in the barber shop it must be a ego boost, as no matter what the levels they will turns heads, the hunger in the barber shop is REAL.

• Upvote 1

Lol its worse when they speak in a lingo and think you don't understand.

My barber was schooling this old man how to work chicks and what they like during sex, The old geezer had a wife and all.

The way the old dude was proper taking the advice and the detail my barber was giving him details

I tried to keep a straight cuz I didn't want then to clock i understood what they were talking about.

Barber shop is jokes

Told you man before about when my barber and his brother we're tying to tell me the earth is only 10,000 years old and the dinosaurs only went extinct 200 years ago, plus Noah's Ark is in Turkey.

Don't even argue back, how can you

See them talks there amuse me at first, then they annoy me cos man are spitting like its gospel, sh*t actually has me like damn I wish I came here high so I could just chuckle and dumb it down instead of :lol:8-):/

>>> Jamaicans

had to f*ckin switch my joint cause these guys were too animated I would afraid they swipe a chunk of my hair off

he'll be doing something calm, then someone will say the least funny thing on earth and he'd be practically rolling and shouting all moving his arms about

swear certain times man had to watch the mirror and slyly duck

scary sh*t

then they cut for like a minute and stop for 5 minutes to talk sh*t and skip through tracks

FFS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1