Week 24 - Premier League 11/12

User

Lol @ Skrtle and Agger being better than King and Kaboul.

Lennon is better than Kuyt

Everything else was spot on

Lol? Have you watched football this season, them two have been the best partnership in the league.

King & Kaboul have only conceded 8 goals together. snm

/

lol at lucas being better than sandro and parker

/

the only reason liverpool have a decent defensive record this season is not down to skrtel and agger anyway, its down to how negative you lot play and sticking 10men behind the ball... your goals scored reflect this, and its the reason you've drawn to so many dead teams.

Yet we are second to only Chelsea and Man City in terms of shots on goal?

Our goals tally is down to the accuracy of our shooting not down to the style of play. We have only really played negative when against city and the cup game against united.

Lol? Have you watched football this season, them two have been the best partnership in the league.

/

/

the only reason liverpool have a decent defensive record this season is not down to skrtel and agger anyway, its down to how negative you lot play and sticking 10men behind the ball... your goals scored reflect this, and its the reason you've drawn to so many dead teams.

Yet we are second to only Chelsea and Man City in terms of shots on goal?

Our goals tally is down to the accuracy of our shooting not down to the style of play. We have only really played negative when against city and the cup game against united.

youre not still...

/

8/10 when ive watched you youve been negative.

/

all this doesnt matter anyway because spurs >>>> liverpool.

• Upvote 1

/

/

Be honest you haven't watched us much this season have you?

You probably just watched the City and United games and thought thats how we;ve been playing all season. The reason we've scored few goals is because of our lack of a quality finisher, not our negative tactics, we have the worst chance conversion in the league, we make more chances per game than every team in the league.

And whats so laughable about saying Lucas is better than Sandro and Parker? He has been the stand out defensive midfield in this league for the last two seasons, he is better than Sandro which is why he starts ahead of him for Brazil.

Lucas is massively under rated, I wouldn't swap him for any player in the league that plays his position.

Skrtel has been one of our best players this season but most people think of the Skrtel that played alongside Carra, he is a completely different player alongside Dagger.

Our problems stem from the players we have pulling the strings offensively.

He is not better than Sandro in a million years.

Why does lucas never turn up when we play you :lol:

Sandro dominates every time he plays mate. In the games he and parker have played together this season he has been the better of the 2.

Show me a lucas performance on the level of Sandro in both legs against AC and against you lot at anfield.

lucas is good but you guys seem to think he is god. hes not that guy.

Kaboul out tonight :(

He looks brand new again, Sparky and new players coming in seems to have given him his confidence back.

If Cisse didn't react (not blaming him, 2 broken legs) you lot would have walked that.

Will be a lot of creativity when Akos comes back from the ankle injury.

What you think Taiwo, not too sure, he ain't looked too steady to me.

QPR fans must be vex Warnock tried to ghost him, what was man thinking.

People want to be entertained after working some dead job for 5-10 days in a row and man was giving them shaun derry and jay bothrooyd.

Joey Barton can't tie Adels laces

Sandro dominates every time he plays mate. In the games he and parker have played together this season he has been the better of the 2.

Show me a lucas performance on the level of Sandro in both legs against AC and against you lot at anfield.

AC Milan aren't that team any more for the very reason that they have no legs in the middle of the park.

Lucas had Silva and Yaya in his pocket on the sunday then went to Stamford Bridge and bossed it on tuesday.

He's shut down Man Utd numerous times.

Look at who his playing with Kenny got his tactics wrong last time.

Same guys laughed at me, when I said Skrtel been immense this year.

If Lpool never got rid of their foreign players, they'd been in a better position.

And I can't wait til tonight. Modric should swallow that midfield.

Skrtel will probably be our player of the year, him and Dagger have always showed signs of a promising partnership but the ever presence of Carragher coupled with Dagger's injuries meant they never got a settled run in the team.

Modric should have a field day if we play a midfield 3 of Henderson, Adam and Gerrard. I just hope Kenny has accepted that trio against a decent midfield isn't the way to go.

Liverlool fans are gassed

Trying to say Lucas is better that Sandro AND Parker. What?!

Marked silva out the game once and suddenly he's the best in the league.

Come on, he ain't a clampers like Parker or has tackling tekkers like sandro.

We shall see tonight anyway…

AC Milan aren't that team any more for the very reason that they have no legs in the middle of the park.

:/

At the San Siro he faced a front 6 of Silva, Gattuso, Flamini, Ibra, Robinho & Seedorf,

At WHL he faced a front 6 of Flamini, KPB, Seedorf, Ibra, Pato & Robinho

Kaboul out

Enrique out

Edit: Enrique was just a twitter rumour, no idea if he's fit.

Liverlool fans are gassed

Trying to say Lucas is better that Sandro AND Parker. What?!

Marked silva out the game once and suddenly he's the best in the league.

Come on, he ain't a clampers like Parker or has tackling tekkers like sandro.

We shall see tonight anyway…

Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the last few seasons.

He hasn't just marked out Silva, he has performed well against all the big teams!

Sandro is a beast. Just aint played enough to be rated as a top player. Lucas is decent. Overated tho, but mainly by pool fans

How is Sandro a better player than Lucas?

Give me on reason why