Is smoking weed a 'wasteman ting'

kerser

To me it is a wasteman ting . Dont mind girls who do it though . Judging from what ive seen over the years it affects femles differently than men . It has worse affects on men .

Paranoia , addiction , Black boys smoking start listening to giggs then thinking they are al capone , White boys smoking get addicted then start stealing from mummys purse then selling their dead nans jewlerry to feed their addiction

11 negss lool this sh*t was funny

al capone ya kna

i thgought smoking weed was wasteman ting most def

even now its a wasteman ting

i only got proper high for the first time just this december gone

it gets me proper hawny and i can go on forever

and listening to music whilst high is why i think ill do it every so now and again

ive stopped until i go amerstam whgich is most likely to be this week after dam im not going to do it unless going to raves etc etc

i think certain girls looks so sexy when blazing /high

also high sex>>>>

but yh doing nothing with ur life but sitting in ur yard bunning over and over agin its defo a wasteman ting and "certain man smoke cheese to the roaches waste time chilling, chatting sh*t on the sofas"

i cant be arsed to do anything when fully shenged orf so dunno how anyone can be productive doing it and beavis is testament to this

also

BUYING WEED WIV YA GAS MANNEY THATS BAMMY!

In relation to the topic title... Now ask what every one does for a living and see if theres a correlation

I don't work, I am a wasteman if you judge a person based on their job or the money they make. I absolutely hate being sober so if it wasn't weed it would be alcohol or opiates, I have just came out of a morphine addiction so don't want to go back there.

But I do spend my days doing creative things I don't just lie in bed all day, I have lots of hobbies. I am happy with my life and that's all that matters.

DEFINITION OF A TRUE WASTEMAN KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In relation to the topic title... Now ask what every one does for a living and see if theres a correlation

I don't work, I am a wasteman if you judge a person based on their job or the money they make. Weed didn't make me this way tho, I used to work and smoke weed at the same time but cant work now due to health. I absolutely hate being sober so if it wasn't weed it would be alcohol or opiates, I have just came out of a morphine addiction so don't want to go back there.

But I do spend my days doing creative things I don't just lie in bed all day, I have lots of hobbies. I am happy with my life and that's all that matters.

rah

\

john why did u take off the bit in red

Anything could take over your life.

People get addicted to f*ck*ng sex, and let it destroy them.

Completely agree that you limit your capabilities by allowing things like weed to distract you, and were you to lead a completely righteous existence, you would be better than you are now.

However, we're all human. Most of us have our vices. Some of us realise too late that all your hard graft and lack of living, is going to be worth f*ck all when you die.

Some of us do too much 'living' and waste every opportunity.

End of the day, guns don't kill people. People kill people.

safe

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Anything could take over your life.

People get addicted to f*ck*ng sex, and let it destroy them.

Completely agree that you limit your capabilities by allowing things like weed to distract you, and were you to lead a completely righteous existence, you would be better than you are now.

However, we're all human. Most of us have our vices. Some of us realise too late that all your hard graft and lack of living, is going to be worth f*ck all when you die.

Some of us do too much 'living' and waste every opportunity.

End of the day, guns don't kill people. People kill people.

safe

mans prob high now

I don't work, I am a wasteman if you judge a person based on their job or the money they make. Weed didn't make me this way tho, I used to work and smoke weed at the same time but cant work now due to health. I absolutely hate being sober so if it wasn't weed it would be alcohol or opiates, I have just came out of a morphine addiction so don't want to go back there.

john why did u take off the bit in red

the bit in red seemed silly and contradictory to me

i kno they say weed dont do nothing but i am speculating that smoking weed didnt help his health

the guy said he hates being sober

DA f*ck

• Downvote 1

weed is sh*t but there is too much importance placed on it

a few blacks and token whites, asians and turks killing each other on their own turf, although may grab a few headlines

isnt really bugging 99.9% of the country so fuelling such a trade has had significantly few casualties

when you compare it to cigs and achohol