Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

Y2J was so underrated back in the day I was so happy they made him the first unified champion, beating both The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. Be real, everyone was shocked at that one.

Co-Sign him being the reason guys like Edge/Punk can run at the top (they are good wrestlers that's not the point I'm making).

/

Angle>>>

ona random one....Jericho doing some kinda show in islington next month. *Shrugs* its just him, not the whoel of fozzy...some sorta talk to the audience telling stories thing i think.

Mean Fiddler in association with TKO, proudly present three evenings of spoken word performances with members of Rock Royalty in the intimate setting of one of London’s rock institutions, The Garage. Duff McKagan, Scott Ian and Chris Jericho will, for one night, be live on stage like you’ve never seen them before as part of the series debut of Rockstars Say The Funniest Things.

Chris Jericho. Jericho is one of the greatest showmen of the modern era, and on Sunday 25th November be prepared for uncensored tales from the roads travelled as both WWE Champion and with his band. As author of worldwide best selling autobiographies, time spent acting in film and in comic theatre, his 23 year career is access all areas for one night only.

Chris commented; “I'm really stoked to do my first spoken word performance in my second home of England...home of bangers and mash, William and Kate and One Direction. Rest assured I will be discussing none of these topics, however sex, drugs and rock n roll will be addressed!! See you soon...”

Slyly wanna reach. Think ti would be jokes

Y2J was so underrated back in the day I was so happy they made him the first unified champion, beating both The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. Be real, everyone was shocked at that one.

Co-Sign him being the reason guys like Edge/Punk can run at the top (they are good wrestlers that's not the point I'm making).

/

Angle>>>

Agree with all of this.

I remember the triple threat match with Angle, Benoit & Y2J, when Angle lost the European and IC belts to each man, man was pissed!

That night was mad when Jericho was the first ever guy to hold both belts

Never saw it coming

I like the way Y2J used to go around calling himself a living legend and larger than life :lol:

Guys really think Cena would of been Champ in the attitude era?

Madness

Guys was getting builled by Lesnar week in and week out

I see this Rybach fight the over night

He looks clueless

Edge & Punk are the only two who i could really see holding their own in the attitude/invasion era (heavyweight division)

Austin & Rock were just on there own level

HHH when he done the whole mcmahon-helmsley era the amount of HEAT he generated i remember i was a kid and when i seen him marry steph in vegas i actually hated them one of the best heels ever

Angle is one of the best if not arguably the best to ever do it love him or hate him

Y2J is the reason people like edge, punk can be world champions cause he wasnt your stereotypical heavyweight champion but he was a big success

Edge could of easily been up there in his prime when he had vickie by his side but during that era he was still young and just on his tag team/IC pursuits

Punk uncensored would have been a madness

Strong post

That night was mad when Jericho was the first ever guy to hold both belts

Never saw it coming

I like the way Y2J used to go around calling himself a living legend and larger than life :lol:

Guys really think Cena would of been Champ in the attitude era?

Madness

Guys was getting builled by Lesnar week in and week out

I see this Rybach fight the over night

He looks clueless

Your still going on about Cena?

His rap persona + uncapped 15 rating = money.

Don't know why you keep on mentioning Lesner for, they have had one PPV where they had a match together before Cena turned face.

Also, Porchy, you only watched less than half of the attitude era, yet you keep on banging on about it and keep on mentioning that stupid invasion, which was sh*t. WWF didn't even know what faction was to be face ffs!

Yes the attitude era was good, but it only worked because of the pressure WCW was putting on WWF.

Half?

It started in 97

Monday Night Wars was the making of the attitude era

Storylines were much better

Quality depth was much better

Marquee superstars were way better

PPV's were actually highly anticipated

Matches like Hell in The Cell were unique now any Tom d*ck Harry are competiting in that type of match

Out of all the endings I thought about for the wwe title match the ref getting involved was the last one I expected

/

They should of made Brock come out and F5 man

Only has a certain amount of appearances left in his contract which it looks like they're saving for the weeks leading up to a Wrestlemania match vs Triple H

Ryback did better than I expected vs Punk but still has a long way to go

If they play it right during the next few pay-per-views they could turn him into an even bigger star

They could do something like this:

Survivor Series = Rematch vs Punk (Punk keeps the belt until his match vs The Rock @ Royal Rumble)

TLC = Triple threat ladder or TLC title match vs Punk and Cena

Royal Rumble = Strong performance in the rumble match eliminating at least 5 guys

Elimination Chamber = Put him in the title match where he destroys nearly everyone but doesn't get the win

e.g.

Wrestlemania = Fights a top heel

With some decent 10min+ singles and tag matches in between the PPVs against proper opposition(no more quick handicap matches against unknowns or matches against guys like Heath Slater)