Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

• 2 weeks later...

JTG - Should have put the tag titles on Cryme Tyme and given him a solo push when he was over. Too much time passed where he wasn’t taken seriously and there was no way back for him.

Drew McIntyre - Had potential when Vince labelled him 'the chosen one' and gave him a push but his WWE career was done when he became a jobber in 3MB.

Jinder Mahal - Boring wrestler and his WWE career was done when he became a jobber in 3MB.

Aksana - Has sex appeal but can't wrestle to save her life even though she's been signed for around 5 years. No point keeping a diva like her if she isn't getting half naked in a bra & panties match and you have a pg rating. Should have got buried after she injured Naomi with that knee to the eye. Others have been buried for less.

Curt Hawkins - Decent worker, did well on the old NXT show and just needed a good enough gimmick to get back on Raw/Smackdown.

Theodore Long - They didn’t need someone on Smackdown to come out, interrupt a 4 or 6 man brawl and turn it into a main event tag match anymore.

Camacho - Good worker but was never gonna go far with stereotypical Latin guy gimmicks and story lines.

Yoshi Tatsu - Good worker but was never gonna go far with stereotypical Asian guy gimmicks and storylines. Should go to New Japan where he'll get taken seriously in matces with Okada and AJ Styles.

Brodus Clay - Had high hopes for him as a monster heel when he first joined. Then he came back as a Funkasaurus and I couldn't take him seriously after that.

Evan Bourne - Biggest loss out of all of them. Apparently he recovered from injury ages ago but the writers couldn't find a storyline for him, smh. Just reunite him with Kofi Kingston and have 'Air Bourne' challenging for the tag team titles again or bring back the Cruiserweight belt and build the division around him, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Kingston, Kidd, Hunico/Sin Cara etc.

Referee Marc Harris - Don't know him, don't care

Probably Damien Sandow

I don't know who he pissed off backstage but the way he's gone from being a strong upper mid card heel and MITB winner to Davy Crockett, Magneto and more recently a Ballerina is a damn shame. He deserves better than that.

Knew something was up with raw why it was so good well done vince

Still need to watch last 2 hours

PWTorch has learned that WWE's latest head writer Jay Gibson was cut by WWE CEO Vince McMahon over the weekend.

Sources believe the change was made on Friday, which would have been the day after WWE released 11 talent as part of the first wave of internal changes.

Monday's Raw was the first WWE TV show without Gibson, which led to more of McMahon's fingerprints on Raw, including his brand of humor that included a spiked coffee, a bathroom scene, and multiple vomiting on recurring target Vickie Guerrero.

Overall, McMahon is spearheading changes to reduce payroll as part of the fall-out from underwhelming initial results for WWE Network and a disappointing TV contract renewal with NBC Universal.

Not sure doubt that

But yesterday just had a certain buzz without giving away spoilers just felt like a show from 1997 made today. They don't need to go to extreme adult stuff because it is essentially a children's show (I know some will not like me saying that (

Guest Chelsea Jack

They need to bring back the attitude era or make one show thats more adult orientated. I got wwe tv on my phone n still watch old shows i never saw and they are actually hilarious. Cant watch the new shit tho cos as u said its essentially a childrens show.

• Downvote 1