Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

Best Mania in a good while.

Streak needed to be killed. 

Then give it to CM Punk last year. Or Triple H. This is some bullshit.

I will never hear an explanation that satisfies me as to why of ALL PEOPLE, Brock Lesnar. Match was sh*t but at least you knew the streak would stay intact. Brock is part time, and lost matches to Cena and HHH. I don't get it. Why him? Guy only wrestles a couple times in main events. What they gonna do with this bit part player now?

• Upvote 1

Brock isn't a legend, I agree.

But he's absolute box office. More so than anyone ever in a WWE ring apart from the Rock.

And this is what disgusts me. Neither can work a match in 2014. The only good thing about last night is Batista is nowhere near the damn title.

/

No point being box office if you're only there once every 3 months. Nah f**k what Taker wanted. Retire with the streak and go HOF next year or year after and done. Losing in that manner nah I can't even enjoy DB being champion.

/

Oh, and f**k John Cena.

Brock will be a legend tho

Ignoring that taker wanted him to do it

Brock is legit now, they fucked up him not beating cena and hhh and they know it they need him to be a strong heel for the next few years going...

Who cares if he is part time, so are hhh, rock, undertaker, rvd, y2j etc...

He can defo work too, had moty IMO against cm punk last year....

Imagine they had someone like bray Wyatt or Roman reigns break the streak and then they flop, remember a few years ago they used to say it should be Ted debiase Jr and look what happened to him

It had to end, sets up wwe nicely

Also if undertaker does wrestle next year its not now a forgfone conclusion like it seemed this year.....

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/4/7/5589772/wwe-telling-fans-undertaker-streak-ending-in-denial

Sick article

• Upvote 2

Best Mania in a good while.

Streak needed to be killed. 

Then give it to CM Punk last year. Or Triple H. This is some bullshit.

I will never hear an explanation that satisfies me as to why of ALL PEOPLE, Brock Lesnar. Match was sh*t but at least you knew the streak would stay intact. Brock is part time, and lost matches to Cena and HHH. I don't get it. Why him? Guy only wrestles a couple times in main events. What they gonna do with this bit part player now?

I personally think Punk was meant to end the streak last year but Bearer's death fucked that up. Taker had to win to dedicate the win to him and such,.

just watching wrestlemania now, love how even though the script says he lost, Triple H still gave Daniel Bryan a beating to show who was better, and D Bryan only won coz of the script!

Triple H kept it real

the 2 moves that almost got D Bryan counted out >>>>>

the clothesline >>>>>>

Also, Daniel Bryan needs stunt/gymnastic training, he should take some Rob Van Dam lessons, his stunts look so messy!

Lol lens did it not occur to you that hhh beating on bryan was also scripted ?

Raw was good too

Heyman manages a heel and a face

What a guy

Cesaro v brock for the belt at mania ?

Cesaro should have been a Heyman guy before Curtis Axel. Glad they finally done it in the end.

Paige>>>>

This fued between her and AJ had some potential.

Rusev is just another monster heel that will be booked strong until he gets fed to Super Cena.

Bo Dallas and Adam Rose(Leo Kruger) are the next ones to get promoted from NXT.

Looks like its gonna be Bryan and The Shield vs Evolution 2.0