Week 26 - Premier League 11/12 / Carling Cup Final

User

Was in the Matthew Harding lower, brilliant atmosphere in the 2nd half, non stop singing..

im sure u was in fine voice

nah saving my voice for tomorrow afternoon pal

althoe sum of our home lot could learn a thing or two from the chavs, non stop chorus of "when the blues go steaming in" for at least 20mins..was epic

Was in the Matthew Harding lower, brilliant atmosphere in the 2nd half, non stop singing..

im sure u was in fine voice

nah saving my voice for tomorrow afternoon pal

althoe sum of our home lot could learn a thing or two from the chavs, non stop chorus of "when the blues go steaming in" for at least 20mins..was epic

ill take ur word for it

cos anyone i knw whose been over chelsea says its nearly as bad as our place, tmrw should be half decent tho lookin forward to it

The respective records of the two managers are similar since Harry Redknapp breezed into Spurs 40 months’ ago.

Wenger’s reads: Played 202, won 107, drawn 42, lost 50.

Redknapp’s reads: Played 182, won 92, drawn 46, lost 44.

Spurs' best period in my lifetime and their manager's win ratio is still worse than our manager that some people are calling for.

A man is sitting in a pub with his Jack Russell dog one Saturday afternoon. The football results are coming up on the television in the corner, "Liverpool 2, Tottenham Hotspur 1," reads the announcer in his normal, rather sedate, voice.

Suddenly the Jack Russell dog jumps up and shouts out, "Oh, no, not again."

The shocked landlord says, "That's amazing. Why did he say that when the result was announced that Tottenham lost?"

"Because he's a Spurs supporter," the dog's owner replies.

The landlord then asked what the dog says when Tottenham win a match, to which the man replied, "I don't know. I've only had him three years."

:lol:

• Downvote 1

I was in the White Hart Lane shop the other day, and I saw a sign that said “Spurs: The Glory Years…£200″ I said to the woman behind the counter,

“Bloody hell that’s a bit steep, how do you get away with charging that?”

She looks at me and says, “Well it’s £5 for the DVD..”

“And £195 for the DVD player!”

• Downvote 1