Love

JOHN DOE

how long were you apart for 1st time round? and what was the reason for the split if you dont mind me asking

we split up for a year funny enough, stopped talking etc....., we broke up for stupid reasons like me having girls as friends tht are proper close, n i never made much time/effort to be with her or showing tht i wanted to be with her cause my personality back then was pretty dull. so we just split up

oh n because i was accused of cheating cause some chick kissed me on the cheek, stuff like tht piss me off

errrrr u kno she got dogged out a plenty in that yr

prolly by bare random foreigners with bigger d*cks than u n all

na im playin

im 3 years deep in myself

i remember i heard some1 on here b4 say sumfin like "u cant really hav loved her if u cheated"

i don't believe it was even a female

do u lot agree with such statements

• 1 month later...

yup currently am. its the best and worst thing to experience

This.

/

However, love is subjective - or rather being in love is subjective. All the times we have been "in love" before, at those times we are absolutely sure that's what love is and that we could never love anybody else that way. But after it falls apart, we move on and find new people who we fall in love with. Just because we love somebody else more now (or while we deem ourselves to be more mature) or this current relationship is better than the last, does not invalidate previous loves regardless of reasoning.

By this standard, should current relationships fail and the next one is "better" - that would mean you wouldn't be in love now despite what we feel now and love could only be measured if the relationship doesn't end.

If you look at it like that, then I'm sure we've all been in love a fair few times.

I believe true love is the kind you have for your family or children. The kind that cannot be fallen into or out of or broken by their actions/ lack of.