The Talk: What white parents should apparently tell their kids about black people

Supermalt

My dad says worse things about my white mates. I'm not even mad.

Only way to succeed in this world is to have that laid back smile while grabbing opportunities available to you.

Like what?

The daemon is trying to steal our information. Just like peterxrotch and Raegus prophesized!!!!

My dad says worse things about my white mates. I'm not even mad.

Only way to succeed in this world is to have that laid back smile while grabbing opportunities available to you.

Like what?

The daemon is trying to steal our information. Just like peterxrotch and Raegus prophesized!!!!

Peter Crotch tr0lling for a while now

You not clocked its Ash

There's only one race: The Human Race

Different cultures definitely, but everyone born with the same potential and ability as any other.

Very young children are proof of this before they are conformed to their social environment and self inflicted borders

That article is just fodder for people comfortable in their ignorance.

• Upvote 6

Different cultures definitely, but everyone born with the same potential and ability as any other.

Very young children are proof of this before they are conformed to their social environment and self inflicted borders

thats so idealistic

there are disparitys between races

for example

pashtuns are ugly

• Downvote 1

thats so idealistic

this

Guest petercrotch

th_smh.gif

tumblr_ly7pk4ERii1qdsz89o1_500.gif

• Downvote 1

thats so idealistic

for example

pashtuns are ugly

thats racist tbh

should be ashamed of yourself

you're the most racist on here you mug

thats so idealistic

such as? based on?

Next he will be saying that we are all equal

maybe you're not, which is fine if thats how you see yourself

• Upvote 1

When the fcuk are black people going to realise that we should stop talking about our race and our community with people outside our race and community . You niggers are so dumb .

These other races gather so much information from our own mouths it's unreal . SHUTUP . . . . .

:rofl:

guy is taking the black race for the illuminati.

• Upvote 6

the way AshMan came out the woodwork as soon as he was accussed of being petercrotch has made me wonder whether that's just a stupid f*cking prick account

sometimes this place <<<<<<

tbh its more likley to be ceazy than ash.

Doubt he's a stupid f*cking prick account, been speaking a lot of real talk, can't see why a white person would do that.

Yes obviously whites teach their children to not respect the authority of black people in positions of power among many other things, I've been saying from day dot black people are the only race who believe so wholly in equality.