Bathing/showering with Your Partner

Lens

See what you do is you take your woman up to the Mayfair hotel. You book the penthouse suite, you run the bath and you and the missus climb in. You marvel at the fact you could fit awholenother person in the bath. You relax and let the light in the bath change colour as you relax in the most comfortable bath of your life with your woman resting between your legs.

You dry yourself with the sun as you relax in the patio area (Yes the penthouse suite has its own goddamn patio area), you smile at your woman and say "This is the life, we must do this more often"

• Upvote 3

See what you do is you take your woman up to the Mayfair hotel. You book the penthouse suite, you run the bath and you and the missus climb in. You marvel at the fact you could fit awholenother person in the bath. You relax and let the light in the bath change colour as you relax in the most comfortable bath of your life with your woman resting between your legs.

You dry yourself with the sun as you relax in the patio area (Yes the penthouse suite has its own goddamn patio area), you smile at your woman and say "This is the life, we must do this more often"

jkdkcv;v

fds

affffa

this guys a joker.

Guest Chelsea Jack

ive been going round 1 white tings house... known her for about 2 years now i think...

i swear... each time i stay round there, she never goes to get washed the very next morning, she will put on clothes and maybe jam in the house or suttin... really annoys me that she doesnt feel the need to get washed AS SOON AS SHE WAKES UP

last week when i saw her, she said suttin bout she needs to get washed coz shes going out later... i said lemme join u in the shower innit as a joke just to see her response... she said no, but not in a blunt rude way, them type of normal ways... i was like fair enuf...

every other girl ive linked and stayed at their houses, they all get washed in the morning within 30min-1hr window of waking up...

Cool Story Bro, please do continue

ive been going round 1 white tings house... known her for about 2 years now i think...

i swear... each time i stay round there, she never goes to get washed the very next morning, she will put on clothes and maybe jam in the house or suttin... really annoys me that she doesnt feel the need to get washed AS SOON AS SHE WAKES UP

last week when i saw her, she said suttin bout she needs to get washed coz shes going out later... i said lemme join u in the shower innit as a joke just to see her response... she said no, but not in a blunt rude way, them type of normal ways... i was like fair enuf...

every other girl ive linked and stayed at their houses, they all get washed in the morning within 30min-1hr window of waking up...

what was the most common colour of their towels?

Guest chap44uns

fek

we need to get dis paper

ur women will be all urs if u do this

• 2 weeks later...

:/

Didn't know there was a time limit to getting washed in the morning

/

Never done this, don't think I will. Unless were f*ck*ng, ill wash alone thanks.