Bathing/showering with Your Partner

Lens

• 5 months later...

ive been going round 1 white tings house... known her for about 2 years now i think...

i swear... each time i stay round there, she never goes to get washed the very next morning, she will put on clothes and maybe jam in the house or suttin... really annoys me that she doesnt feel the need to get washed AS SOON AS SHE WAKES UP

last week when i saw her, she said suttin bout she needs to get washed coz shes going out later... i said lemme join u in the shower innit as a joke just to see her response... she said no, but not in a blunt rude way, them type of normal ways... i was like fair enuf...

every other girl ive linked and stayed at their houses, they all get washed in the morning within 30min-1hr window of waking up...

• Downvote 1

ive been going round 1 white tings house... known her for about 2 years now i think...

i swear... each time i stay round there, she never goes to get washed the very next morning, she will put on clothes and maybe jam in the house or suttin... really annoys me that she doesnt feel the need to get washed AS SOON AS SHE WAKES UP

last week when i saw her, she said suttin bout she needs to get washed coz shes going out later... i said lemme join u in the shower innit as a joke just to see her response... she said no, but not in a blunt rude way, them type of normal ways... i was like fair enuf...

every other girl ive linked and stayed at their houses, they all get washed in the morning within 30min-1hr window of waking up...

if i know i'm gonna exercise a couple of hours after waking up i won't shower. i'll eat breakfast, chill etc then go run. no point showering before.

Lol im not even a fatty, 5'6 size 12-14. I just keep up the chubster jokes.

Im all width so we wouldn't fit in the bath together, no way.

size 14 makes u a fatty tbh

/

it's ok to sit in the bath together. i don't like doing anything sexual tho cos it's just too much of a hassle - mess, splash, drowning, etc. showering together isn't enjoyable for me at all tho. i just wanna scrub myself and gtfo. plus one always stands with no water on them.

Lol im not even a fatty, 5'6 size 12-14. I just keep up the chubster jokes.

Im all width so we wouldn't fit in the bath together, no way.

size 14 makes u a fatty tbh

/

it's ok to sit in the bath together. i don't like doing anything sexual tho cos it's just too much of a hassle - mess, splash, drowning, etc. showering together isn't enjoyable for me at all tho. i just wanna scrub myself and gtfo. plus one always stands with no water on them.

:lmao:

dropped it in so casually like it fit in with the rest