Big Brother 2012

Guest chap44uns

LMAO

This page has so many pos'

Was good to see Caroline get owned by Lauren last night, Lauren went in, called her out about the spoon comment, Caroline just said it was ages ago, cant remember, some more stumbling and muttering....who cares

Showed her up for the spineless, gutless little brat that she is, needs happy slapped with her head then bouncing off the concrete

Looks like there's more shots fired in tonights Big Bros bit on the side too

Dead out twist.

Reckon if it's offered up as , "One of you must leave now with 50k and the other gets a free pass to the final" I can see them killing each other to get to the briefcase" or it could be a thing where the agree to split it.

I hope Big Brother don't reveal the money thing till after the decision is made,

Honestly I muss the days when the winner is the winner and gets what they signed up for I.E 100k

Don't really vote in these things but I'd feel pissed if I voted every week only to se the decision of who gets the money is out of the publics hands.

Meh, might go out 2moro night.

• Upvote 1

They have both heard themself get booed they would have to be seriously retarded not to take the 50k

They dont have no integrity Connor gassing before about he is doing this about his fans and Luke we all know he dont care about Ashleigh (did you see that quiz smh)

just ashame on who is gonna get the cash.

Do you think Sara never wanted to talk about politics to Deana because her views are racist and probably about immigration?

Dunno about that, could be I guess.

Just think she may of had a bit to drink and was talking above her station to the likes of Ashleigh Scott and Becky who either don't care enough or know enough to question her,

When Deena questioned her, she came down to size.