Rangers have to reform by Friday

I feel for them as their players can just walk out with no compo

Civil war at the moment green might aswell sell the clubs to the fans. Shame they won't be in the spl. Also looks love division 1 will reject them stupid cunts come like they don't realise it will devalue the worth of the country's football. Really hope they join an English league. They have given up on their champs league spot already which is a big thing now to get relegated piss take. Come English league as they are aligned to the monarch and we will take them

In with open arms

What di rangers actually do wrong in lamens terms?

form what I understand they were paying players and other staff through a third party company they setup as a way of avoiding paying the right amount of tax.

Inland Revenue clocked it and asked them for their money, apparently there's a few English clubs who are sweating right now as they have been doing similar.

better in the long term for everyone in scotland

so whatever league they are dumped into will have amazing gates 4 times a season

and other clubs in the SPL will be getting bigger prize money and some Uefa money as a result of Rangers not being there for a few years

They are will drop

In coefinetes (sp) only have one champ league place rangers agreed not to play in Europe for three years value of

League will drop who is gonna watch st Johnston vs Motherwell ? They brought money to the league would not be surprised if sky drop spl or try and renegotiate a new deal which I currently very low already.

unless the TV deal is due to be renewed before Rangers can make it back up to the top flight, then the league won't suffer financially,

i.e if they have a tv deal till 2014 then they will be getting that money anyway and wont receive anything less, if however the deal is due to be renewed next year then the league might suffer,

in the long run though for the benefit of the long term game in that country, they cant just allow teams to break the rules and just get away with it, they should be relegated at least 1 division, no brainer really

1st div are looking like they won't low it every game that is shown live teams get extra money. Apart from maybe the edinbrough derby all matches feature Celtic or rangers apart from espn who show any crap scotish games. I just can't see sky bothering broadcasting the lesser games. I really think they need to reconsider this stance.

All this going round the houses stuff is bullshit,

It's all very simple, If the SPL teams allow Rangers to continue on in that league as if no wry g doing has been done, it'll be open season for every team to do what they want as it'd set a bad precedent,

Without rules, there is no control without control or rules/regulation we have anarchy,

Rangers have done wrong and should be treated as such, if the clubs let the financial implications dictate the decision then that'd definitely be it for that league.

The extra money these clubs get for their Rangers match being on tv is probably offset largely by the ammount of extra police and security measures they have to implement when Rangers come to town anyway,

It'd be interesting to see just how much each club will be losing out on,

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder what the odds of them not making it out of division 3 are.