'I spent £10,000 on illegal butt injections'

Yak_Louis

No I get what Soca is saying, like them friends that loose a ton of weight and look good but in their mind they now look like beyonce and act up. Worst thing is you can never say a word because they just think your jealous which is more irritating.

No I get what Soca is saying, like them friends that loose a ton of weight and look good but in their mind they now look like beyonce and act up. Worst thing is you can never say a word because they just think your jealous which is more irritating.

They are jealous because you're not bettering yourselves like them.

There are girls who've had beauty handed on to a plate for them and start acting salty because other girls are bettering themselves through what ever ventures and yes if they feel like beyonce why can't they act like it? it's just a show of how good they are feeling inside rather than grating away letting yourself go becoming a nothing 9-5 housewife.

Rubbish, its never a good thing to one minute be crying because you get no attention to then being rude to guys who try and say hello because you think your hot stuff.

Im all for being confident and bettering yourself but it doesn't make you better than anyone else.

I had a friend begin saying, 'my legs/bum/arms etc.' looks better than yours, like its a game. Not into it at all, do it for yourself not these big headed reasons.

Rubbish, its never a good thing to one minute be crying because you get no attention to then being rude to guys who try and say hello because you think your hot stuff.

Im all for being confident and bettering yourself but it doesn't make you better than anyone else.

I had a friend begin saying, 'my legs/bum/arms etc.' looks better than yours, like its a game. Not into it at all, do it for yourself not these big headed reasons.

THANK YOU!

By all means go ahead and better yourself I support that 100%.. but don't then throw it in my face and behave like you're better than me. There's a difference between having confidence and just being arrogant. People need to humble themselves because we all know looks fade.

you lot got some cuntish friends.

you lot got some cuntish friends.

lol innit

/

always try to distance myself from people with self esteem issues

This was someone I'd grown up with you know... called my cousin. Always been confident which I love... but these new treatments gave her some next ego :/