The 8T2 Lifestory

mitcham maffia

all in good time don vince mcmhon the wwe guy said if you give a baby sweets every day it becomes spoilt

:rofl: :rofl:

82, you never moved to these bitches. I am not gonna call you 8T2 because that is a silly way to say 82.

/

Real tits >>>>> Fake tits

211tqhs.jpg

I refuse to believe this guy is real.. with these comments

Is there any conclusive evidence that the rapper that we assume is 8T2 on this forum, is actually 8T2 in real life. Is it possible someone discovered his music and is using him as a front for another tr0ll.

Edit: dunno why i'm asking is it possible, this is Vip2. But yeah evidence that its him?!? Post a freestyle 8T2, mention your fellow Vipers and our dedication to following your story.

Is there any conclusive evidence that the rapper that we assume is 8T2 on this forum, is actually 8T2 in real life. Is it possible someone discovered his music and is using him as a front for another tr0ll.

Edit: dunno why i'm asking is it possible, this is Vip2. But yeah evidence that its him?!? Post a freestyle 8T2, mention your fellow Vipers and our dedication to following your story.

di Thomas BEAZLEY affiar