London2012 - Day 8 Official

Admin.

Why do you think so many Africans are so good at long distance ?

Are their particular places in Africa that dominate ?

seems to be eastern african countries for some reason

they train at a high altitude

something to do with it having less oxygen so the body becomes more efficient in distributing oxygen around the blood or something so they tire less quickly

its why people from other countries go to train there aswell

Altitude is an aspect but it ain't the only high altitude place on earth.

It's in the genes, these East Africans were the 1st humans and they chased prey by foot for days until the animals collapsed with exhaustion.

It's the way of life.

how old are u bruv u sound like u got informed/educated by some bnp voting Caucasian from cornwall

fix up. they have great long distance pedigree because of condition and skill set

I hope Ennis hubby reaching for these right now

200px-Altoid_and_tin.JPG

Gotta be using the mouth 2nite.

:rofl:

/

Im watching my recording of the mens 100m heats.

Can't really tell where Gay is.

Gatlin was all out for 90 metres. I can definitely say he will not go sub 9.8. Think Bailey yams him in the final.

Bailey was pretty much all out.

Bolt - I need to see his start in the semis before I can say if he's 100%.

Powells start was not 100% so I don't know if he still nursing his groin. Will know more in the semis.

Blake is ready but needs a better start.

Sturridge needs to learn humility to reach his full potential.

What did he do?

He didn't do anything. Just in general. He needs to humble himself. He's mad talented but its not all about him. When he learns that he will fly. Howing that miss will be a wake up call but hes hardh-headed so will see.

hes humble as fuck according to someone that has spoken/met him many times

On the pitch bro.

how old are u bruv u sound like u got informed/educated by some bnp voting Caucasian from cornwall

fix up. they have great long distance pedigree because of condition and skill set

I have 3 years in Sports Science, what is your background in the subject?

What condition and skill set?

These are not variables that are exclusive to East Africa so that alone doesn't explain their dominance in the event.

does anyone know when the final for the 100m's mens is?

21.50 tomorrow

live can fully catch the action

What did he do?

He didn't do anything. Just in general. He needs to humble himself. He's mad talented but its not all about him. When he learns that he will fly. Howing that miss will be a wake up call but hes hardh-headed so will see.

On the pitch bro.

he will mature he's my age guy is turning 23. he's already a beast and he has been highly rated his whole career when he mentally gets there(which he will) he should be a better team player imo

These are not variables that are exclusive to East Africa so that alone doesn't explain their dominance in the event.

of course there is living under the equator/mountainous regions

yeah in ur sports science book they said east africans where the first man and they chased their prey till the exhaustion :s

kmt educate yourself you sound like some bitter racist

of course there is living under the equator/mountainous regions

yeah in ur sports science book they said east africans where the first man and they chased their prey till the exhaustion :s

kmt educate yourself you sound like some bitter racist

:/

Persistence hunting was more than likely the very 1st form of hunting for modern humans, we know man comes from East Africa because the oldest remains are always found there and the genetic trail from everybody on the planet always leads to East Africa.

I found this stuff out from various sources, nothing racist in it at all.

Seems it's you who should educate yourself.

21.50 tomorrow

What did he do?

On the pitch bro.

he will mature he's my age guy is turning 23. he's already a beast and he has been highly rated his whole career when he mentally gets there(which he will) he should be a better team player imo

Which is why I made my initial statement???

He needs to learn humility (which is part of maturing if you want to put it that way) in order to be as good as he can be. I don't understand why we are having this discussion when we are saying the same thing???

21.50 tomorrow

What did he do?

On the pitch bro.

Which is why I made my initial statement???

He needs to learn humility (which is part of maturing if you want to put it that way) in order to be as good as he can be. I don't understand why we are having this discussion when we are saying the same thing???

my bad colin geezer i was tryna explain to toney who made it out like he was some arrogant d*ckhead like bendtner or something

I hope Ennis hubby reaching for these right now

200px-Altoid_and_tin.JPG

Gotta be using the mouth 2nite.

:rofl:

/

Im watching my recording of the mens 100m heats.

Can't really tell where Gay is.

Gatlin was all out for 90 metres. I can definitely say he will not go sub 9.8. Think Bailey yams him in the final.

Bailey was pretty much all out.

Bolt - I need to see his start in the semis before I can say if he's 100%.

Powells start was not 100% so I don't know if he still nursing his groin. Will know more in the semis.

Blake is ready but needs a better start.

Im glad Justin dont get anywhere

Bolt

Yohan

Gay