FAM..

Guest chap44uns

Are all them F4M chicks slores?

I know four who are certified

Not the one I know.

But then again the way men perceive video models etc is another story.

I bet she is

That statement wasn't based on videos it was more to do with one on one dealings/ratchet behaviour

Na she's not lol... If she was I wouldn't have made a comment.

Some of these music video 'honeys' make that sh*t their everything and start doing things to be noticed/get ahead.

This chick has other things going on in her life... being a video honey isn't her ambition in life.

So what is she doing there then?

tbh I don't think you would know if she was sloring or not.

She's just completed a degree in Social Work.

She's a skater too.

Why wouldn't I know? Tbh it's your opinion, so If you think that's what she does then cool.

bi_in_fo_laughing_gif_by_kuro_kokoro-d4zdga6.gif

Not the one I know.

I bet she is

That statement wasn't based on videos it was more to do with one on one dealings/ratchet behaviour

Some of these music video 'honeys' make that sh*t their everything and start doing things to be noticed/get ahead.

This chick has other things going on in her life... being a video honey isn't her ambition in life.

She's a skater too.

Why wouldn't I know? Tbh it's your opinion, so If you think that's what she does then cool.

bi_in_fo_laughing_gif_by_kuro_kokoro-d4zdga6.gif

Shame I mis-read what you said lol.... I thought you said what is she doing :/

Anyway

Why is she not allowed to be there? My cousin's friend asked me to be a part of their agency so I can feature in videos... would this had made me a hoe if I said yes?! LOL

Not the one I know.

I bet she is

She's a skater too.

This is where women will never understand. You can be a doctor with 50 degrees and more intelligence than Michelle Obama and Carol Vorderman put together. If you like hype and d*ck. You like hype and d*ck.

I'm not saying its true but there may be a side to her persona you have no idea about. There are plenty of whores with brains and ambition. Its not all about being estate trash with nothing better to do.

I didn't see myself type that she aint a hoe because she has a degree.

I said she has other ambitions to fulfill than just looking to go out of her way to progress as a video honey.

The original question was are all them f4m chicks slores. you answered no the one i know has a degree and ambition. I'm just saying a degree and ambition doesnt stop you being a whore. If I've misunderstood the conversation, I apologise but i dont think I have.

If you've got other things going on in your life and your sole purpose is not to make it big in the video industry... there wouldn't be a need to act slorish to progress in said game.

That is what I was getting at.

I see where you're coming from now. You're thinking of it as a career. A lotta these girls just wanna live a party lifestyle and get dug out by guys with some shine/a bit of a name. Half them chicks havent put nearly as much thought into it as you're crediting them with.

but why would a respectable female want to feature in some average urban artists video playing the role as his bitch? the money doesnt warrant it, the potential for moving on to bigger things doesnt warrant it, its basically being a borderline groupie.

/

social work is a very tough professional, and if done right deserves a lot of respect.

• Upvote 4

Why is she not allowed to be there? My cousin's friend asked me to be a part of their agency so I can feature in videos... would this had made me a hoe if I said yes?! LOL

She can be there if she wants, but you can't then say that isn't her ambition, if greater opportunity came around in videohoe-dom she would take it at the drop of a hat.

The hoe point was separate, but there is a pattern with girl's of that nature and just because you know this girl personally it doesn't null the point.

You aren't with this girl everywhere so how can you know what she is upto 24/7?

I see 1 Arab girl put pics up of her wedding on FB the other day, husband looked over the moon, Arab guy.

I text my boy I know who works with her, got talking he goes

"Nice girl but she's slore bruv"

I said "Noway lol"

He said

"SLORE"

It's a social gathering, no different to going raving tbh.

The girls that actually wannabe video girls/aspiring models, won't be doing there whoring on the day of the shoot. Way too many eyes watching so there inner whore will get locked away and saved for another day.