Work Lunch Breaks

PopT

Take my lunch

Some times go to the american diner tho 3.50 for a 1lb burger and chips with bacon and cheese, u mwaaaad

when i see other peoples portions it always makes me realize just how much i eat

for me it would be 3-4 pieces of chicken and double the rice.

bruv that is allot of food in there that is an extra large Tupperware box look at it compared to a standard

2rh93pi.jpg

2 packs of tesco value wings is me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oh yeah in Tesco they sell Kidney beans soaked in chilies and mixed beans in chillie and tomatoe sauce use this to make rice and peas f*ck*ng nuff nice

that looks good

beg you break down the food, what you got in there?

i need some inspiration to cook at home

A tin of the two peas I said earlier boiled with quarter tin of coconut milk 2 cloves of garlic crushed Thyme and salt and a chopped red onion to very small peices eg it boil for around half an hour (use a rice cooker much easier) add the basmati rice make sure you clean it out. Thing is because of the peas I said to use. You must keep and eye onthe rice as it containes some tomatoe sauce it sticks to the bottom of the pan so mix it around every few minutes. Chicken was a whole chicken cut up into quarters seasoned with Jerk seasoning, Lemon pepper, Crushed chillies, Curry powder, Pepper, Salt tomatoe sauce, if you want to be extra you can cut up pepper and onions and put it inside the chicken makes it taste even better. Wash the chicken with viniger and lemon.

Then for gravy I used Tomatoe, Pepper, Frozen okra, Peas, Corn, Carrots and green peas fried and then cooked down in boiling water with gravy granules, pepper and salt

• Upvote 3

that looks good

beg you break down the food, what you got in there?

i need some inspiration to cook at home

A tin of the two peas I said earlier boiled with quarter tin of coconut milk 2 cloves of garlic crushed Thyme and salt and a chopped red onion to very small peices eg it boil for around half an hour (use a rice cooker much easier) add the basmati rice make sure you clean it out. Thing is because of the peas I said to use. You must keep and eye onthe rice as it containes some tomatoe sauce it sticks to the bottom of the pan so mix it around every few minutes. Chicken was a whole chicken cut up into quarters seasoned with Jerk seasoning, Lemon pepper, Crushed chillies, Curry powder, Pepper, Salt tomatoe sauce, if you want to be extra you can cut up pepper and onions and put it inside the chicken makes it taste even better. Wash the chicken with viniger and lemon.

Then for gravy I used Tomatoe, Pepper, Frozen okra, Peas, Corn, Carrots and green peas fried and then cooked down in boiling water with gravy granules, pepper and salt

don

thanks

imma copy that after ramadan

I dont even eat at work like that too busy grinding these stones to get water.

I start at 8am, eat an apple. Then il get tropicana or water and a bag of watsits and thats straight till I done around 4 or 5, come home and eat till I pass out. Road food is not the 1 and that hunger u get at work can make u accept certain food as edible when its not.

Most of the time nothing. I almost always make food from home. On the unfortunate occasion I don't, about £5-7, depends on if I walk out of Westfield to subway or eat inside the center. I hate paying to eat lunch, especially when I know my own food tastes miles better.