over usage of a new word

shaian

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
too many ppl on here with mis or multiple 's' in their name it's doing my head in. I can't  handle the lack of avis on here sum ppl need to update their profile so ican tell who's who
Who else has a multiple 's'? :evil:

I think plainface is cool, however i'm just starting to use the word 'wizard'
In what context?
When something is cool it's 'wizard'I don't really say this, it's wot toff kids from way back when used to say, however it's another joke by me that either no one understood or found funny.

too many ppl on here with mis or multiple 's' in their name it's doing my head in. I can't  handle the lack of avis on here sum ppl need to update their profile so ican tell who's who
Who else has a multiple 's'? :evil:
Anyone with more than one 's' in their name, i'm easily confused

Nang is the worst word ever created. That and sho.Gwop/gwap is all over mixtapes. Swear Pap has got a song where he says it bare times. Sounds cool. Jamaican slang >>>>>>>>> US slang >>>>>>.. Uk equivalent. I say equivalent because hardly anywords said here are created here or if they are, the inspiration lays elsewhere. Shower, Skeng, Leng (Laing), Seen, Bless, Wasteman, Shotta are all Jamaican inspired. Bredrin, although its in the Bible was used by Jamaicans.

most words in use started from slang,and they all came from somewerlanguage is a living organism  deal or no deal
LMAODamn, you really pushed the boat out there with that theory. :roll: My point was Jamaican slang comes from within, British comes from someone else's slang and is used in the same way. Copied

I just use shower and leng. Bredrin is old skool, I say doop's. I also say "she aint t'ree bad" instead of too bad, and I say "soon fawud" instead of soon come. Also, when somethings good I say "sell awf"Yes I know they are Jamaican term, but face, look, bothered! I say them for joke moretime

most words in use started from slang,and they all came from somewerlanguage is a living organism  deal or no deal
LMAODamn, you really pushed the boat out there with that theory. :roll: My point was Jamaican slang comes from within, British comes from someone else's slang and is used in the same way. Copied
ok watever, i wernt really talking about specifics,just the genealogy of language in generallike how in 100 yrs to sign off newscasters will say 'zoop zoop zoop' not really knowing wer it came fromi started bare slang of back in the day,still let u chumps use it no long 1 :wink:

Whats cockney rhyming slang then? Theres loads of different regional dialects and slang words in Britain, you're completely wrong.Its like every post with you is about proving how great Jamaica is.Everyone's slang comes from somewhere, I dont understand what point you're trying to make.

Whats cockney rhyming slang then? Theres loads of different regional dialects and slang words in Britain, you're completely wrong.Its like every post with you is about proving how great Jamaica is.Everyone's slang comes from somewhere, I dont understand what point you're trying to make.
See when I'm specific about sh*t, people say "why you have to be so specific", then when I'm vague, people get things misconstrued.I'm talking UK urb*n slang, strictly. My point was to those saying that American slang is wack. Happy?Rhyming cockney slang is heavy. Its original. Urb*n slang is wackThe reason I said the Jamaican words were because they were the ones that came to head first. The only US slang that I can think of is grimey.