Football Manager 2013

The Somalian

Nah noones got fierro, he's normally a regular buy but he's too underdeveloped ATM this is also considering I have cornelius on the bench moaning about not getting playing time, not sure if I'm gonna stay past my third season so might not have the time to give Ferreyra, Cornelius and Fierro games, not to mention Donnely who I have out on loan

In my 6th season with Crystal Palace in the PL. Pretty sure I'm in my last year contract-wise, trying to go out with a bang & land a decent job abroad with Milan, Barcelona (highly unlikely), Marseille or PSG.

Came 5th & 6th respectively in my first 2 seasons in the PL. In the 3rd, we won the league & last season, we came 2nd to Spurs.

The board expect me to qualify for Europa League minimum & this season is already looking tougher. Currently sitting 4th in November.

My cup runs are terrible. Never reached the semi-finals of either the league or FA Cup, I need to become better tactically. Strength is in consistency but those matches which rely on great tactics, I've come short in, SMH.

/

Erik Lamela >>>

Handheld not worth it imo

I feel it kinda robs the game of its depth, it would be much better if you could play your current team from your save point on the pc....kinda how you could with pro evo on the PSP

know a couple people that only play handheld though its a good game in itself, but i personally find it too scaled down for my own tastes