"He came from Malaga! To play with Arteta! Caaaazoooorrrrlaaaa"

TF S4DK

ehhh im not too sure how effective he was even in the latter stages

think jack was more positive, one thing i do agree with doe is ur sanogo assessment

only thing id say is its unfair to say he went into hiding cause its clear man are reluctant to pass to him unless there's no other way

for now sanchez can be on the wing cah walcott n ozil aint back yet but if wenger is gonna persist on making sanogo the back up st instead of sanchez then this season is

gonna be very long, at the very least bring him on when we're up dont start the c*nt, yesterday cudve been much smoother

Dunno about positive, or how your measuring it, but Cazorla tried more shit that was gonna get us a goal if it came off and we only needed one to come off. However his day was the summed up when he wasn't involved in the winning goal at all lol. But he had a couple decent bits of link up, reverse pass attempts and dribbles in the final third, yes he was very guilty of slowing the play and misplacing a lot of passes, giving up the ball and not shooting when the opportunity arose.

Don't really wanna take too much from the first game of the season though, bare man looked like they'd come straight off their holidays without a pre-season . 

We're still starting way too slow in games though.

I really thought Wenger would look at what Liverpool done last season and told the team to press hard at the start of the game and try to kill of games early but it looks like nothing has changed

I get the raw potential and people seeing something there, but stop f**king with the icing on the cake Wenger.

I don't care if it was Crystal Palace. It's the opening game of the season, I was PISSED when I heard he was starting. Either get a striker in, or play Joel Campbell. I don't wanna see Sano-goal there any time soon.

pool only really did that towards the end of the season and they were able to do that cos they were playing once a week.

nah we just press like wolves. Even the players we bought this summer ie can and lallana r supposed to make sure we can replace coutinho and hendersons pressing. I think we will press just as effectively with the added games and fatigue etc. The only thing is our pressing wont get us as many goals as last season because we have lost a huge wolf Suarez

Don't really wanna take too much from the first game of the season though, bare man looked like they'd come straight off their holidays without a pre-season . 

We're still starting way too slow in games though.

I really thought Wenger would look at what Liverpool done last season and told the team to press hard at the start of the game and try to kill of games early but it looks like nothing has changed

This is exactly what I thought about, we're still very susceptible to the same gaping flaws as last season.  

• 1 year later...