Week 04 - 12/13 - Premiership / Champions League / Europa

User

Defoe my nigga

Spurs fans always chatting s about him

He scores goals init

He's still a greedy f*cker who plays for himself and not the team. I do rate him though. He's good at getting the bll out his feet quickly and working the keeper.

Sigurdsson what a playmaker

I swear you said man can't create lol

Through ball was f*cked.

One pass

But how many attempted shots?

Like I said he is an Icelandic Lampard

Whats wrong with that though. Every team doesn't want to/need to employ a playmaker. Some just want their midfielders to weigh in with goals. Others play down the wings. Etc. etc. just because you have a number 10 on your back doesn't mean you have to play a certain way.

He doesn't wear the number 10

He plays off the number nine who wears 18 which makes him the 10

Which makes him the main creative force in this system

His game is about shooting than passing so it makes you wonder would he excel as a false number 9

:rofl:

How can you reword exactly what I just posted. As we both agree his position is just off JD who is playing number 9 for tottenham. However just because sigurdsson is playing nr 10 doesn't mean his sole purpose in life is to play through balls to JD and others, and if he's not doing this he's crap. His effectiveness is measured by whatever AVB wants from him. Whether that's goals, assists, dragging players out of position whatever. As I said 1st time round being a number "10" isn't solely about how many through balls you can play.