would you tap a married woman

tino

Beat one engaged woman and also done tings with a woman married to a footballer.

That was a couple years ago though, wouldn't go there again

youre secretly proud of this one, ive seen you mention it couple time. Which baller was it and if you cant answer that. Are they still married to the ting now?

tbh sometimes its not even a wack nigga ting. Some of these man cheat on their wives brazenly and they know it. Some of these women just have enough and start doing their own ting as a cry for help/act of revenge.

tbh sometimes its not even a wack nigga ting. Some of these man cheat on their wives brazenly and they know it. Some of these women just have enough and start doing their own ting as a cry for help/act of revenge.

TBH if I play ball, and I provide you a certain lifestyle, the notion you can cheat on me regardless of my actions as revenge will have you living back with your mum, and your father ashamed looking at you like

3opvp9.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TBH if I play ball, and I provide you a certain lifestyle, the notion you can cheat on me regardless of my actions as revenge will have you living back with your mum, and your father ashamed looking at you like

3opvp9.jpg

:rofl:

3opvp9.jpg

ViP2 has fully corrupted me

got some BBW from Leeds still chasing me down cause apparently i ate the p*ssy too good

mans been in a relationship for over a month but she aint having it

knew i shouldnt have given her my main number

i can be terrible at times

Nigga you did what??????

Ate some fat ting from Leeds that you met from pof/adult work/on the way to work?

You bout that life now yeah?

It's just different