Would you

Chocz

Im not dreaming guys I already have my one. Worship is kind of strong depending how you take the term but imagine you have a woman who looks exactly how you want her to, does everything you want and is perfect for you. It shows no weakness to worship your Queen if the feelings are mutual.

If he too likes to put it in another mans bumhole he is not 100% for me and I don't settle for less. If im giving someone my everything then I expect it back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Incorrect, my Mum was never gonna marry I watched my parents argue until they split then she was full on tomboy and focused on her career instead of a Man as they were 'a waste of time'.

Using the term in a more modern sense to express -

Profound Love

Admiration

Devotion

Respect

I worship my family members and my partner, were not talking about mindless nonsense where you worship someone with no barriers and no reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Maybe it's just me but I grew up with the morales of not worshipping anyone but God. You said you want your man to worship you and I found that hilarious cos that's gassed up.

I wouldn't be able to call myself a man if I worshipped a girl.

Tbh I think your idea of the term worship differs from everyone else's. But I still think to use the word worship is GASSED.

• Upvote 3